MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
i ve problem with connection speed.. signal bars and wifi is full but connection speed is so slow for previously update..

Just ota updated, still no changes found. And yes, 3g signal bars are not visible.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: qbert
Phone does not connect with Pc Suite in this version.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LIFETAB_S1034X met Tapatalk

Reactions: Pek (ema)
hi all. i didn't realise until today that the update my Mi4c took, 6.1.7, had removed root. can someone tell me if i have to go through the whole process of starting with a developer rom, getting TWRP back on, then re-rooting the phone? will this need to be done every time the phone updates? can i install a new update through TWRP (download the rom and put it into 'downloaded rom' folder on the phone? will that keep the phone rooted or still remove it?

many TIA

After updating to this version also no strength indication on the gsm signal bar, don't know about 4G, don't have....
Someone claimed it's a transparency bug, i don't think so, i did saw an output strength appearing for a brief moment.
Tested signal with Network Signal Info app and it showed a -113dBm signal, so no signal at all.

Making and receiving calls is possible, however, sometimes it takes a while setting up the connection...

I tried to flash an older version but ended up with android error messages after the older rom was installed.
(yes i cleared cache/dalvik cache)
So reluctantly installed the 6.1.7 again...... :-/

Redmi Note 2 TD

I have that too, but if you really want to go back, just flash the older ROM and then wipe all data, worked for me, I am on 5.12.24 after 6.1.7, no errors after wipe all data......

It's strange that we all have different bugs on the same rom and a lot of us on the same model also (RN2).
I have a problem with Netflix, which worked on previous version 5.12.31
Battery drain is a little better than the last couple of roms, but still worse than it should be. My average screen on time was 4h36m (according to Gsam battery monitor) but I can barely reach 3 hours in the last couple of roms, with same usage and no games at all.

However, Youtube is working fine, and signal icons are not transparent.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I can confirm all of the above...... :mad:

I wonder if I should try the stable Hermes (RN2) ......

Anyone have good experience with it? BT/WiFi/GPS OK?

Any other important things / issues to consider before flashing?

Can I try it and go back to developer rom after trying stable?

I have that too, but if you really want to go back, just flash the older ROM and then wipe all data, worked for me, I am on 5.12.24 after 6.1.7, no errors after wipe all data......

Hmmm, i really do not want to install everything again, 6.1.7 doesn't give error messages so i will keep this one installed, as soon as the signal bug is solved i will do an update, if the problem still persist i switch to CM.

sidenote, iTV Online (a Dutch KPN app to stream television channels) doesn't work on Miui, similar apps that stream channels are working OK, if it's working on CM it makes the switch a lot easier for me.....time for a nandroid backup!

Hello everyone,

I have a little bug with youtube:

When I tap for change quality of videos nothing happen!

I have to tap several times to set it..

Does anyone the same problem/ know how to fix?

Thankyou

Sorry for my English.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.7 EU

Any user of HM2013023 here..? any feedback..? if not, we will EOL that device and will replace it by Redmi 3..

Reactions: Stefano131270
I can't activate MiVoice.. Tapping on the green button "activate" but doesn't work..

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi everyone. Thanks for great works here. I'm wondering about showtime feature, is it working for Redmi note 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.