MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Released MIUI7 6.1.11 for Redmi Note 2 and 3 with fixed signal bars...

Thanks for the new release!

I've had bluetooth reconnecting problems in 6.1.7, is that a real issue?And does it still exist in 6.1.11?

And does Netflix work in 6.1.11?

Great work, keep it up!

it's look like MI3W have memory leak. After 3-4 weeks without restart, closing all programs I have around 400MB free memory and after reboot, MI3W shows around 1GB free. Does anyone have same problem like me ?
This is not related to specific version I noticed it on few ROM versions.

The team is working on a fix for Netflix on miui 7.1 stable?

In the developer rom is not a problem because is DEVELOPER but in STABLE version is a big problem

Same problem with this rom too, i cant uodate via updater because it crash afther searching information about the zip file.. From twrp i have only to wipe chache and davlik and flash it?
Yes

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.7 EU

6.1.11 successfully installed on redmi note 3,but now i have not root acces! Hot to rott on this version?
Security, permission, root permission.
It's already rooted, but you gotta give the access to the apps manually.

Anybody else havin trouble with gmail sync?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

none of you learned people able to tell me if i put a new rom into the 'downloaded rom' folder of my Mi4c and update via TWRP, if the phone will keep root?

my Hermes updated OTA. Overall is good except the SIM1 signal was not show active signal bar even I can use Data/Call from this sim.

Ok, found another bug? Weather widget doesn't respond on taps. Also removed and reinserted in desktop screen.

none of you learned people able to tell me if i put a new rom into the 'downloaded rom' folder of my Mi4c and update via TWRP, if the phone will keep root?
Dev rom always have root access. If you're flashing a stable rom then no, you will not keep root access.

Guys amazing work on 6.1.11. Netflix working great and signal back and working. No other problems yet but early days. Operating on redmi note 2 prime. Thanks again

Nope, i use root checker and is not rooted.. I have "root permission" on security but i m not able to gain root access

Nope, i use root checker and is not rooted.. I have "root permission" on security but i m not able to gain root access
Did you give root checker the root permission before to check?
Are you using a stable or a dev?

Did you give root checker the root permission before to check?
Are you using a stable or a dev?

I m using dev 6.1.11 but in security, root permission ther is no app to give root access,also root checker

I have trouble send emails in gmail. Delete account and add and solve.

I m using dev 6.1.11 but in security, root permission ther is no app to give root access,also root checker
I use SuperSU and flash it with TWRP everytime i flash a new release...
Guys amazing work on 6.1.11. Netflix working great and signal back and working. No other problems yet but early days. Operating on redmi note 2 prime. Thanks again

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Reactions: qbert and iDuzzy
thank you very much! I've tried to use superSu (APP) , but not flashing it, so probably that's the problem

Nitro, I uninstalled SuperSu, from my Redmi Notes 2 Prime, the phone works fine, for granting permission to use the application stock Miui. I just replaced the recovery

Reactions: junkname
Status
Not open for further replies.