MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got random reboots on dior stable 7.1 (7.1.4.0).

I would say both were after reconnecting to wifi, i went out of the building and when came in phone was rebooting... uhm, not sure at all, just done that and it didn't reboot :S

Last edited:
Thanks for your dedication Xiaomi.eu!

For me this will be the ultimate deal breaker, until now I was very happy with Xiaomi devices, but in the future I will look at other brands. This is really a shame, with Mi5 underway!
Same story for me!

I'm a proud owner of a Mi1S, Mi2 & Mi4C, I promoted devices like the Redmi 1/2 Pro's to friends and family...
I guess in they way they are heading, I'll not be the only one who's gonna drop Xiaomi...

The famous MIUI spirit what I have experienced at the beginning is getting more disappearing...
I don't get it...
It it MIUI suposed to be a custom rom?
If they start doing like Samsung or HTC and make MIUI proprietary their sales are gonna decreased in Europe...

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

I don't get it...
It it MIUI suposed to be a custom rom?
If they start doing like Samsung or HTC and make MIUI proprietary their sales are gonna decreased in Europe...

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk
They dont care about Europe because they dont sell devices officially here...

Reactions: Stefano131270
Thanks for the update. I'm having a problem using android device manager, google fit. Can't get a location fix but other apps do get a fix.

I think that one solution could be to send a direct message to Hugo Barra (vice president of international operations) via twitter explaining the problem.

With locking bootloaders, Xiaomi is really heading in the wrong direction.

I just found an article about Android's OEM unlock option:
http://www.androidexplained.com/how-to-enable-oem-unlock/

If Xiaomi had implemented it like that, everything would be fine.
But I don't know why I have to ask Xiaomi for permission to unlock MY phone.

On top of that, it looks like the unlock requests need to be approved manually and it takes days...

Bad move, Xiaomi!

Reactions: Stefano131270
I think that one solution could be to send a direct message to Hugo Barra (vice president of international operations) via twitter explaining the problem.

Mr. Barra who I respect very much, for now thought to Brazil and the United States, Europe has neglected ...

Reactions: qbert
Honestly I am very confused by this morning glued to the PC, I think especially in ingbrzy, in GRAW2, all employees, all of you. If I had not been there Xiaomi.eu not know if I bought this phone. Well, from the first day I joined here in the forum, I was helped by the team and you friends, I wrote that this is a big family. Now we are disappointed, we feel abandoned by her mother ... Xiaomi.com
My words, as your are like a breath, perhaps no one listens to us, but I would like respect for us. Many of us have actively participated with enthusiasm and joy, ... Now, give us limes? This really makes me turn my balls! This creates conflicts between populations. s**t ... I spent hours at night watching this site with joy and enthusiasm, I saw people working hard ..., leave us alone, give us our team, I'm getting angry

Status
Not open for further replies.