MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a weekly ROM developer. I can update this one stable with TWRP without any problem?

Xiaomi has removed miui 7.1 china for redmi note 2, i think they will reupload it whithout bugs. Will you redo the translation?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-13-16-07-23_com.android.browser.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-13-16-07-23_com.android.browser.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 312
I have a bug in Hermes, touching the clock in the main screen, don't open the clock & alarm app, it does nothing.

Thanks!

Hi! is the bluetooth problem rectified? my redmi note 2 doesnt auto connect to my car via bluetooth and I have to key in bluetooth password of my car everytime.

@ingbrzy / @Ac Help needed!!!

I got a Note 2 (hermes) with a recent Chinese/English firmware installed. Since it is locked, I installed via fastboot/miflash the 5.9.18 official English / Chinese. After the flash, I entered the phone, passed quickly through the wizard and loaded the stable xiaomi.eu 7.1.1.0. I subsequently selected it as an upgrade package. Mirecovery accepted it, because the 5.9.18 dev firmware was unlocked at the time. Again I rebooted and when entered, the play store was there.

The final step in the process I follow is rebooting into recovery (Mirecovery in this case), and then making full wipes of everything.

This is something I have done quite a few times, without any issues at all.

Now for some reason, during the initial setup wizard and immediately after entering the google account, I was asked for the Mi Account. I selected skip and then it crashed. All in all, I am unable to complete the wizard.

I then thought I could reflash the 5.9.18 dev and start over. This time I am receiving an error 0x80004005: Missmatching image and device error.

I had this problem once more, with a Redmi Note MTK, which came initially with the official global firmware, but I wanted to flash the xiaomi.eu one. It proved impossible.

I presume I can get over the obstacle of cleanly flashing this damned thing with SP Flash tools. Can I use them, is there a tutorial of some sort around?
Do it in english and check if you pass the miui account.

Tengo miui 5.12.11 y las estables 7.1.1 que diferencia hay entre semanal y estable?

I do not know many differences! for this search in Google. The weekly is released every week. I never felt stable versions. Informed before if the stable version for your phone is perfect! the weekly some are excellent

Reactions: Gasparin and graw2
Rom 6.1.11
Problem of battery drain with wi-fi on (the internet and wi-fi led on the router always flickering)..

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Status
Not open for further replies.