MIUI 8.2 6.10.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great update, Antutu scores super and battery life seems decent as far I can tell from a first day. No glitches so far.

Thanks a lot again.

(Kenzo)

dl impossible from Android file host for Mi4s message OOPS no miror found and with the others I already spend 4 hours and dl only reach 50 % it's a calamity

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

RedMi Note 2

If I try to turn off Wi-Fi, the screen freezes (happens if I click on the Wi-Fi symbol in the status bar or in the Settings)
Screen freeze happens also on last release, but isn't related to Wi-Fi in my case.
Also it's the first time that rom is installed in 2 steps. The phone after installing starts with touch problems, then I restart the phone and it starts again with installation of the rom!!!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello,
Been using the rom from xiaomi.eu for a while in my MI4C, but now, with this version, after update it stays in the MI logo... :(

What could happen? And how can I solve this problem?

Still has this bug. Kenzo PT-PT
a56d5eb1af18caca1755e9949cfbfaf2.jpg

Hi, with latest Google Play Services in "personal info", "account preferences" and "access and security" i receive an error that says me "try again later"; i've cleared cache and reinstalled system with full wipe but not solved.
Someone else has this problem?

5.1 ROMs reuploaded with fixed media storage FC...
andoid filehost cannot find any mirror, Polish server needs 2 Days for whole download and celogeek 2 and a half hours for download. www ending in downfall, this weekend.

Hello,
Been using the rom from xiaomi.eu for a while in my MI4C, but now, with this version, after update it stays in the MI logo... :(

What could happen? And how can I solve this problem?
Something is wrong with this build, got stucked in the MI logo, managed to boot into twrp, had to upload and flash the 6.9.29 to get my phone back. :(

Hi, with latest Google Play Services in "personal info", "account preferences" and "access and security" i receive an error that says me "try again later"; i've cleared cache and reinstalled system with full wipe but not solved.
Someone else has this problem?
Go to Google Playstore, search for Google play service, check if needs for update. If not, go to settings, installed apps, find Google Playstore service and delete data then reboot.
If you can delete data but only cache or you can't find it on list of installed apps, go to Google playstore find app by name Play services help, download it and from it clear data of Google play services.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Finaly After 6 hours for dl the Rom from celogeek m'y Mi4s seems to bé working...

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Did anyone using google allo,find that the msgs are not sent on mobile data? It works fine on wifi though. All permissions are enabled and data is not restricted.I found the issue with previous versions of the rom too

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.