MIUI 8.2 6.10.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @fmkhan100 knows the meaning of this signs. He only don´t want to see them in the corner of every picture.

I am also not using any cloud. But in my original miui-gallery -app I cannot find these cloud-signs. (MI4S)
yes, I imagine, in this rom my not leave me, but in a previous rom if it appeared

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Hello this rom and also the stable rom as a bug that is related with Bluetooth, which is : I have in my car a parrot asteroid smart, and if I connect with Bluetooth and listen to music the connection lost in few seconds, and in hands free the other person doesn't ear me. I try several mi roms and all of them as the same problems, the only one that works fine is the CM 12.1 based on Android 5.1.1.
I really want the miui rom but with this bug I'm forced to use the CM rom.
It will very good if you guys could fix this.
Thanks

My battery is draining much faster on Note 3 Pro than with the previous version

Same on me. I installed this version just with cashe and dalvik cash wipes before. I stayed two days. Very big diference from before in drain matter. I think the problem is because dirtyflash. I restore the old backup for now. I will try again this version clear this time.

There is still the BUG that I reported, together with others, affecting the last two releases. Swiping down the status bar and tapping an application (not a systems one) does nothing.
E.g. , receiving an email shows the mail program icon in the status bar. Swipe it down and tap the mail program icon does not open the mail application. This is an annoying and evident bug. Please fix it.

I think @fmkhan100 knows the meaning of this signs. He only don´t want to see them in the corner of every picture.

I am also not using any cloud. But in my original miui-gallery -app I cannot find these cloud-signs. (MI4S)
I am using stable 8.0.6 on my redmi 3s. It was also showing in 8.0.5. This sign showing in all pictures in original gallery just for camera snap pictures. For other pictures like whatsapp etc, these signs don't show..

Same on me. I installed this version just with cashe and dalvik cash wipes before. I stayed two days. Very big diference from before in drain matter. I think the problem is because dirtyflash. I restore the old backup for now. I will try again this version clear this time.
I dont know if that's really the problem, I dirty flashed every update since Android 6.0 and I didn't have any issue like this

I have a little problem, if anyone could help me I'd be very grateful.
Every time I reboot my phone, there is no TWRP.

I updated the ROM from TWRP (full wipe). After reboot there is no TWRP (it shows MI logo but does nothing).
I installed TWRP 3.0.2-0 from ADB, but again, after reboot there is no TWRP. I repeated this process 3 times so far, and the result is always the same.

Anyone knows why is this happening?

I updated the ROM from TWRP (full wipe). After reboot there is no TWRP (it shows MI logo but does nothing).
I installed TWRP 3.0.2-0 from ADB, but again, after reboot there is no TWRP. I repeated this process 3 times so far, and the result is always the same.

Which command did you use?

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

It happened to me too.. If I recall correctly, the recovery is overwritten upon the installation of the roms downloaded from en.miui.com. ... The recovery is left in place by the ROMs from xiaomi.eu.

Which command did you use?
> fastboot boot recovery.img

It happened to me too.. If I recall correctly, the recovery is overwritten upon the installation of the roms downloaded from en.miui.com. ... The recovery is left in place by the ROMs from xiaomi.eu.
That's odd, because I installed a xiaomi.eu ROM :(
Trying to do a clean install now.

There is still the BUG that I reported, together with others, affecting the last two releases. Swiping down the status bar and tapping an application (not a systems one) does nothing.
E.g. , receiving an email shows the mail program icon in the status bar. Swipe it down and tap the mail program icon does not open the mail application. This is an annoying and evident bug. Please fix it.
Did you set in "permissions" to run the email app in the background?

Does this one works already on Redmi Note 3 MTK?

Another question, on some apps in my note 3, the special characters appear weird like on this image, in some cases they don't even appear (if they have ~ or ^). This happens in 6.2.29 if Dev and even on the official China version from MIUI.

Can somebody help me resolve this?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-16-23-56-24-001_com.facebook.katana.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-16-23-56-24-001_com.facebook.katana.png
    638.4 KB · Views: 305
Did you set in "permissions" to run the email app in the background?
Yep, but this has to be done in order to obtain the notification. What does not work is the launch the app from the notification.
Moreover, this happens for other installed applications too (Telegram, for example), but not for the apps that come with the system.

Does this one works already on Redmi Note 3 MTK?

Another question, on some apps in my note 3, the special characters appear weird like on this image, in some cases they don't even appear (if they have ~ or ^). This happens in 6.2.29 if Dev and even on the official China version from MIUI.

Can somebody help me resolve this?

Thanks
Do you have a theme?
The problem is in the fonts of system. But roboto font should be fine

Reactions: FabioG28
If I want to go back to the previous version, can I juste wipe everything with TWRP and then flash the previous rom ?

Gmail problem solved and some other apps works fine now with today's RedMI Note 4 versión.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: jaso_gr
Status
Not open for further replies.