MIUI 8.2 6.10.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will weekly rom be avalaible for automatic update in Mi4c with 6.9.29 once is ready or do we need to download it and apply manually every time a new version comes out? Thanks!

Any fixes for the Google Play Store issue? I'm keeping error 963 or looping downloads / installation.
I have tried already the following:
  • Delete Google account and clear data from Google Play Store. Reboot. Create again Google account. Run again Google Playstore: No result
  • Full wipe to get rid of everything perhaps cached from earlier Roms: Fresh install, no result
  • Upgrade Google Play Store before using: No result
Maybe you know a trick to delete the Google Play Store app, and I can re-install using another source?

Any fixes for the Google Play Store issue? I'm keeping error 963 or looping downloads / installation.
I have tried already the following:
  • Delete Google account and clear data from Google Play Store. Reboot. Create again Google account. Run again Google Playstore: No result
  • Full wipe to get rid of everything perhaps cached from earlier Roms: Fresh install, no result
  • Upgrade Google Play Store before using: No result
Maybe you know a trick to delete the Google Play Store app, and I can re-install using another source?

Fixed it. Reformat to EXT4 the Datafolder in the advanced wipe menu of TWRP..

On my Mi4c everything is good. Updating every week and every week everything work good.

For whom ask every week if it is necessary to do wipe cache and dalvik: no it is not necessary do wipe, just update from twrp and reboot.
If you got some problem do a local backup, wipe system and data, reinstall zip reinstall backup data and everything Will work good.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Kenzo user
Compared to the previous ROM release, this one is draining my battery faster (specially while on standby - a 10% drop over 8h using an active hibernation profile; this compares badly with the 2% drop over 8h with previous ROM).
It also feels a bit more unstable. Windows popping or wallpaper resizing for no apparent reason (and yes, I did a clean install).
Anxiously wanting to see this issues fixed on the next release! Many thanks

I like to update my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 phone to this 6.10.13 version.
The phone is currently on 6.1.21.
Is it MultiLanguage? Can I just install via normal update?

Hi all,

So I have tried to install the ROM 6.10.13 (both XIAOMI.EU and DEV ROM) on my Mi5S but still cannot see a difference with the MIUI8 STABLE one;
All the features mentioned (Ex: copy in message etc...) are missing.
I can see a slight different in the icon design (Ex: Google Chrome looks more squary and nicer) but that's it!

I have wiped the whole data (i checked every boxes using TWRP) to ensure there wouldn't be any conflict but no result in the end.

The installation went without any problem, I have the latest ROM when checking in "About phone" or "Updater" (MIUI 8.1 by xiaomi.eu 6.10.13 Beta)

Did I do anythng wrong or is it normal that most of the DEV ROM feature are missing on the MI5S ? I'm starting to think that XiaoMi released a DEV ROM for MI5S without any of the DEV features lol, am I crazy ? Anyone else in the same situation?

PS: I have installed the 6.9.29 on another MI5 (not MI5S) and I was able to see the new feature from the DEV ROM.

Cheers,

Adrien

Last edited:
Reactions: HofMan and Mcign
Kenzo user
Compared to the previous ROM release, this one is draining my battery faster (specially while on standby - a 10% drop over 8h using an active hibernation profile; this compares badly with the 2% drop over 8h with previous ROM).
It also feels a bit more unstable. Windows popping or wallpaper resizing for no apparent reason (and yes, I did a clean install).
Anxiously wanting to see this issues fixed on the next release! Many thanks
Redownload rom, do factory reset in twrp or wipe all data. Reflash. Don't restore settings/data from local or online for now.
If it works satisfying then restore data.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hello, does anyone know why with this ROM my Mi4 is switching off with around 20% battery reported by Android? I realized that if I switch off and enter to recovery the value reported by TWRP it's different than the one provided by Android, and then after switching on again it's matching!

Battery is 1 month old more or less...

Thanks!!

I gotta ask, does this ROM update installs with no issues if I select "Choose package from internal storage" option in the Updater app? Do I have to flash? If I have to flash does it only work with unlocked bootloader?
Thank you!!! By the way I have a Redmi Note 4 recently bought in China.

Hi all,

So I have tried to install the ROM 6.10.13 (both XIAOMI.EU and DEV ROM) on my Mi5S but still cannot see a difference with the MIUI8 STABLE one;
All the features mentioned (Ex: copy in message etc...) are missing.
I can see a slight different in the icon design (Ex: Google Chrome looks more squary and nicer) but that's it!

I have wiped the whole data (i checked every boxes using TWRP) to ensure there wouldn't be any conflict but no result in the end.

The installation went without any problem, I have the latest ROM when checking in "About phone" or "Updater" (MIUI 8.1 by xiaomi.eu 6.10.13 Beta)

Did I do anythng wrong or is it normal that most of the DEV ROM feature are missing on the MI5S ? I'm starting to think that XiaoMi released a DEV ROM for MI5S without any of the DEV features lol, am I crazy ? Anyone else in the same situation?

PS: I have installed the 6.9.29 on another MI5 (not MI5S) and I was able to see the new feature from the DEV ROM.

Cheers,

Adrien
No new features for Mi5S yet.. They are working on stability improvements first..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: HofMan
What about mi 5s plus it's like there is no one cares no developers for this device !?

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

I gotta ask, does this ROM update installs with no issues if I select "Choose package from internal storage" option in the Updater app? Do I have to flash? If I have to flash does it only work with unlocked bootloader?
- Unlock
- Flash twrp
- instal rom from twrp the First Time

Afte that you van use the update app for the updates

I now can confirm that battery life for Kenzo is below par, loosing 15% overnight.

First time in a long time I did a clean install after a full wipe with 6.10.13, have no new app's installed and didn't re-install a lot from what I had.

For now it looks like Bluetooth is the largest consumer and Xiaomi Service framework is also more active than previously.

I gotta ask, does this ROM update installs with no issues if I select "Choose package from internal storage" option in the Updater app? YES, if you have a previous xiaomi.eu version installed and unocked bootloader with TWRP.
Do I have to flash? NO, does it itself from the above option. It goes to the TWRP and flashes the ROM.
If I have to flash does it only work with unlocked bootloader? YES, all this stuff works on unlocked bootloaders only.

Reactions: dogiex
Battery life is better than version 29 but the four cores still working all the time.
468ac8398f32b3210ff2330593e39399.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
if i using custom kernel and then update rom via twrp is my custom kernel replaced with stock kernel from rom??

Status
Not open for further replies.