• YES

Votes: 210 84.3%
  • NO

Votes: 39 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Redmi 3s prime no going into deep sleep with this ROM, apart from that all good so far.

Thanks for your work!

previous rom showed the photos in the gallery with large icons in this are again small icons and type albums list, you can change?

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Excellent work, this rom is working perfectly on Mi5S Plus ! Someone know how we can replace the stock emojis by the iOS one, it's the only thing I don't like in MIUI, I tried emoji switcher but I want to replace them once, not every times I restart the phone... Any ideas please ?

Mi5s
Battery life is crap. It ate 16% of my battery during idle time from 4 am till 11 am.
Android system and Android are still on top.

redmi 3 pro (snap 616, ram 3Gb, Rom 32Gb)
dirty update from 6.10.13

everything works

no landscape panorama in camera :'(
i didn't notice it is already gone from what rom version but i belive it used to be no problem to take panorama from portrait or landscape.

Reactions: sevda
no landscape panorama in camera :'(
i didn't notice it is already gone from what rom version but i belive it used to be no problem to take panorama from portrait or landscape.
I have never seen landscape panorama modes, at all. It wasn't in MIUI 7 as well. Why would you even need this? Have you ever tried to think about what aspect ratio these photos would have?

Where is 3D Touch on Mi5s??? Is it suspended?
For me 3d Touch works as far as I tested it.
Mi5s
Battery life is crap. It ate 16% of my battery during idle time from 4 am till 11 am.
Android system and Android are still on top.

I also have a MI5S (128gb) and had problems with batterylife in last weeks release, I noticed that my phone was always losing "connection" to my service provider with LTE and didn't switch automatically to 3G when a connection problem occured.
Now I'm on the current release and forced to 3G (right now it doesn't really matter to me as I have WLAN anyway) and right now the battery time seems to be fine.

I guess the reconnecting (when it happened it happened about every five seconds for a time until I was having WLAN again) pushed the CPU-time of the androidsystem and sucked up the battery. I will test if switching back to LTE drains the battery again or the battery problem was fixed for me with the current release.

EDIT:
I just "found" the VoLTE option in the settings. I don't think my provider has that, so maybe that was the problem for my LTE problem, have to test it, as I don't have a clue how this setting affects someone with no VoLTE.

Last edited:
Reactions: HofMan and 77bba
Still feel if need to revert my kenzo to last week version or not. So far 28 hrs not really face any problem except annoying on screen soft key.

04a14a3aede371c2ceabeeb33209e078.jpg

after updating the screen off notification LED flashes always blue and cpu 0 and 1 to 1324MHz on mi5 :(

I have never seen landscape panorama modes, at all. It wasn't in MIUI 7 as well. Why would you even need this? Have you ever tried to think about what aspect ratio these photos would have?
because with landscape i cloud take more panoramas (longer than portrait).
in miui 7 I can.

9165a71e6df164ed9792885726d91635.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Hello ,how can i install the Dutch language ?

You can chooese it when you first do a clean install. Otherwise it's here (all languages are btw):
- settings -> extra/additional settings -> languages & input

I have mine on Dutch as well. Enjoy your device on the .eu rom! :)

Reactions: Geephile

Hi, I installed 6.10.13 on my Kenzo, but i'm having problems installing xposed.
Tried to flash Solarwarez's, Recovery saids everything was OK, but it doesn't really installed anything.
One of those times i installed it, I saw with the TWRP file explorer that the xposed files were there, then i rebooted and the boot took la little longer (like when you wipe cache), aaaaaaand the xposed files were gone.
Is this behaviour normal? Seems like the system doesn't allow you to be modified.

Status
Not open for further replies.