Votes: 210 84.3%
  • NO

Votes: 39 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Known issue reported many times

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

its funny but i actually had this issue in 6.10,13and 6.10.20 has fixed it for me. my whatsaapp led is finally green now.

I did a factory reset after flashing 6.10.20 through twrp, maybe its that?

what i got now is the swipe up search page like dimmed or greyed out, still usable though.

im on 3s prime international and im pretty happy with the rom, fast and stable and the battery is ok, but i think that could be better. im on 2 1/2 days with 35% left since upgrade, but it has been light usage ( under 6h sot) with greenify.

Redmi Note 2 too, Same problems.
I was writing this and also toggle menu isn't stable, sometimes it mix it with notifications.
I prefer the last weekly, also if considered less stable

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

hey guys, i've bought a brand new redmi Pro, but it came with a sh*t software and almost all in chinese, can't install playstore nor anything tbh.

Despite being a newbie, I've tried to install the MIUIv8 because it comes with the language that I need and pretty decent features, the problem is that even though i've followed a couple guides i cannot get it to work, mainly i cannot get the phone to fastboot mode, i've seen videos and all but i just can't put it, i've pressed the volume- and power and just turn on like normal.

Other thing is at the flash part it talks about a file with a ".tgz" extension, but in the downloaded ROMs i didn't fint it.

Guys I've just spent +200 bucks in this, I would appreciate if you could help me out.
Try the link below
http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-pro/how-to/how-to-beginner-how-to-twrp-global-rom-t3458124

It works for me

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Battery life is fine.

7445414d7bd34d98690086c7a945df1f.jpg

99b186fef04ac221ab850a24e8ec51b0.jpg

Reactions: mayday29
im on 3s prime international and im pretty happy with the rom, fast and stable and the battery is ok, but i think that could be better. im on 2 1/2 days with 35% left since upgrade, but it has been light usage ( under 6h sot) with greenify.

Greenify does not work well with xiaomi phones and also it is practicaly useless because you have all the same functions that it does in miui already installed all you can do is make conflicts between the apps when installing it

In update-script there is:

delete_recursive("/cust");

After this command, it should be unmount("/cust")?

Hello, I have a REDMI 2 - HM2014813 - Android 4.4

I have a problem with the update, there is a long delay in gallery and lets me the phone with black screen and locked until it is recovered

There is a forecast of when they will be released the first stable for mipad 2 and second stable for mi4?

Can someone give me a link for mi remote? Somehow all installed apps got corrupted after I installed xposed framework the only thing I couldn't fix is mi remote app.

Can someone give me a link for mi remote? Somehow all installed apps got corrupted after I installed xposed framework the only thing I couldn't fix is mi remote app.
You can download it from Playstore

I'm just waiting for my brand new mipad2, i can install our good xiaomi eu rom? I'm Happy owner of mi4c with our last rom and i would like to have the same rom.on the mi pad2.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hello, I have a REDMI 2 - HM2014813 - Android 4.4

I have a problem with the update, there is a long delay in gallery and lets me the phone with black screen and locked until it is recovered
Try clear dalvik and cache in twrp. If didn't help then clear go data by going to settings, installed apps, find gallery and clear data.
Also if you are using other language then english, change to english and reboot.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Redmi 3S (checked the bug in 2 units)

although the vibration is off, the mobile still vibrates

I have mi5 8.0.2.0 MAACNDI installed. I would like to change to weekly release 6.10.20. Should I follow the procedures from scratch or install directly via updater?

Thx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.