Votes: 210 84.3%
  • NO

Votes: 39 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the upadte is very nice on my mi4 lte cancro 2gb
Really nice battery finally too!
Sometimes it happens to me that i push home button and i have to waite 2 seconds or so while it says "loading launcher"...like it has no more ram and has to load again almost everything...to you too?
Apart from that is nice update. I tried all roms but miui is much more stable even after days on time (i never switch it off, put in plane mode during night and battery after 7-9 hours decrease on 1 or 2 percent)

My Mi5s review on this week release:
- LTE works well but as i can see it misses Band 20 don't know if it is software or hardware can't tell
-

It´s not possible to receive LTE Band 20(800) with actual xiaomi devices. The first exception for this is the upcomming "Mi Note 2". So we have to wait and look to the future.

Battery use for Mi5 is through the roof again. Android system keeps eating my battery. It was good for several weeks and now the issue is back.

I thought this was triggered by one of my apps, but I wiped my device and did a clean install with only 12 apps that I use most to check. Same drain is happening.

Band 20(800)
OK, I only heard the latest informations, when Barra presented Note 2. I thought this is kind of a novum.

It´s not possible to receive LTE Band 20(800) with actual xiaomi devices. The first exception for this is the upcomming "Mi Note 2". So we have to wait and look to the future.

First Xiaomi device with B20 support was the Redmi Note 3 Pro SE, then Redmi 3S, and now the Mi Note 2

Reactions: laueugen and route9
Is there anyway to use 6.10.20's remote control app in stable EU version. Though they have the same version number the one in stable version has not digital satellite receiver function.
Uninstall current version and install version 5.2.7 found on internet. I also have troubles with my a/c, on eu version is only half of devices.

Battery use for Mi5 is through the roof again. Android system keeps eating my battery. It was good for several weeks and now the issue is back.

I thought this was triggered by one of my apps, but I wiped my device and did a clean install with only 12 apps that I use most to check. Same drain is happening.

Same here. Look at the screenshot. This can't be good
Screen on time = 2 hours 56 minutes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-26-17-43-06-800_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-26-17-43-06-800_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 413
  • Screenshot_2016-10-26-17-44-16-618_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-26-17-44-16-618_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 418
Hi,
I get the xiaomi MI 5 with this last rom.
I have problem with 4G LTE. Here, work band 7 2600mhz, and MI 5 work with this.
But, the option LTE not connect, and down to the 3G.

Please, any help for this issue?

Same here with my mi5. I logged out from mi account and now battery drain much slower

@ingbrzy in the stable list, there are two firmware versions for Redmi 3s listed as 8.0.6.0. Is this a mistake or am I missing something here perhaps?

Imo first of all you should try it without any screen protector. It is typical issue if you are using cheap, thick, bad quality screen protector

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
It isn't that, the menu button works perfectly, I notice this problem in a small city with a poor Internet connection, the mi5 got very hot and the back button didn't work, if I change in the settings and put the back button in place the menu button it works.
As I said, it only happens in very poor mobile Internet connection, now in a hotel with stable WiFi it works normally

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

After update on my redmi note 2 "home,back,menu" bottons not work. Try evrything, clear all, reinstal older version! No result! Please help.

I don't know whether its a hardware or a software problem, but my compass ( i mean the system that shows in which direction your phone is pointing at) is bugged. i have to recalibrate it every time i want to use it, and it keeps turning to a wrong direction.

No new features in MI5S/Plus yet.. they focus on stability and performance first..

As i can see the fingerprint sensor doesn't work when i have dirty finger now, or wet, all marketing gimmick or just not good software enough, works 7/10 times accurately

Status
Not open for further replies.