Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugs or not ?
- Spotify stops while browsing even if locked
- home reloads often

Something about ram management ?

Please help

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Hello, first of all thanks for all the hard work to everyone. I have a mi5s plus (natrium). I tried to install update from TWRP and gave me an error 'your device is capricorn, this update is for natrium.' then I tried to install capricorn 6.10.27, installed successfully but in the settings device was shown mi5s and the camera didn'twork. I had to install back 6.10.20 for natrium. now the device is working fine. has this happened to anyone?

HELLO.
I have a Mi4S.
I always download the MIUI ROM developer Multilanguage Weekly. I want to report this issue: up to version 6.9.29 colors LED notification were OK;
Now it does not match the same color to Whatsapp messages LED (example: SMS), but combines the LED color that is matched to the generic notifications.
You would do anything to go back to how they were set up to version 6.9.29?
Thanks

Maybe you installed the capricorn twrp :/ I have the Mi5S Plus too and I installed TWRP for Natrium and rom too and everything's working perfectly ;)

You speak too much.
Everyone has the right to ask and wonder what happened. Stop wanting to be the nice guy and be defending those who do not need to be defended.
You can ask for explanation but you don't need to get one. It's up to devs to explain if there is need for and time. Devs here don't have obligations to anyone they can stop supporting any device when they want. To have mutual obligations one side need to pay to other side some money if isn't a case then it's just question of good will. Heck, even xiaomi don't have any obligations to us in supporting future rom updates or explaining why they won't do it if they one day stop with it. So, instead asking for explanation leave devs to spend they time(own non payed) to work on roms.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Boce!
Sorry but I love the old Theme manager... it could apply themes partially, messaging from a theme, messaging from another,dialler,icons,... I could mix my themes but in new theme manager i can just apply one theme. is there any way to have the old one?
thanks

----
I found it

Last edited:
HELLO.
I have a Mi4S.
I always download the MIUI ROM developer Multilanguage Weekly. I want to report this issue: up to version 6.9.29 colors LED notification were OK;
Now it does not match the same color to Whatsapp messages LED (example: SMS), but combines the LED color that is matched to the generic notifications.
You would do anything to go back to how they were set up to version 6.9.29?
Thanks
SAME FOR ME! pls check this out, guys

Hi @all, this is my first post in this forum. First of all, i like to thank the devs for their
tirelessly work, feeding us every week. A big big "thank You" for this. Do not let yourself get angry about those people here, who seems to have their smartphones more for flashing new miui-versions, than for using it. Since 6.9.29 I am on these weekly MIUI 8 versions (I came from 7.13 stable) and i am quite happy with every version from there on. There is always something that could be better, but as I said, things are running quite good for me (RN2).

Now my problem:
In all these Miui 8 - daily-versions since 6.9.29 I have one problem. After 1 or 2 days the widgets for "acalendar" and for "google calendar" (both are from playstore) are loosing the contact to their belonging apps. It means, that after 1 or 2 days the widgets does not update anymore, they show the wrong day, not the actual one. Same thing happens with the build-in calendar sometimes, but not as quite as often as the two mentioned apps. I am using 2 google-accounts and synchronized all the calandar datas regularly.
If I delete the calendar-datas in "setting - all apps" and reboot, sometimes everything is back again, sometimes I have to repeat this procedere a few times.
Any ideas about this? Bug or wrong setting in my phone? Same experiences for other users here?

Happy weekend,
olnima

P.S.: ...and yes, when I flashed vers. 6.9.29 from 7.1.3 stable, I did a full wipe.

Its seems new builds are based on global 6.11.3 soo no new game mode performance and other new stuf wich are present in china 6.11.3,anyone can explayn if i worng tnx.I thogh xiaomi.eu is based on china dev.
It's not what Ingbrzy said... He said that game mode performance is China only, that it's full of Chinese ads...
So what I think he meant was because it's something full of Chinese ads, they have removed it from EU ROMs.

The changelog is still similar to China developer rom, so I believe it is still based on that. And there just removing the game boost feature this week, to remove the Chinese ads. Note: - That is a feature of the "Clean Master" app, that is backed into the rom.

I know this is coming late but I only noticed it now.
When I disable miui optimization, new options become available, such as double tap to wake. I switched it on and rebooted the phone but double tap to wake doesn't work.

Don't know where your seeing that feature, I have MIUI optimization disabled for weeks to keep documents app enabled.

But if you want the DT2W feature, install Radon Kernel or another kernel that supports it.

Status
Not open for further replies.