MIUI 8.2 6.10.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug on my mi4c. If long press "Home" during a telephone conversation - phone instantly reboots. This issue reproduced on other same phones with a same firmware.
+1

Mi-4c cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Do someone know why I can't install any gameloft games from play store ? I didn't try to install a cracked one yet.

When stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmit Note 4 get updated? I see there is a new version is 8.0.11.0 in offical download page.

hello, do you have problems with charging, is very slow seems like fast charging is not working anymore with this latest update.

i have a mi4c and i didn't have problems with charging but now takes many hours to full charge so slow

hello, do you have problems with charging, is very slow seems like fast charging is not working anymore with this latest update.

i have a mi4c and i didn't have problems with charging but now takes many hours to full charge so slow

Try to wipe cache and dalvik from TWRP, then if the issue remains you can try to flash again.
If this does not work you should probably revert back to a previous version.

For Redmi Note 2 i think it will be update. Because it's already there en.miui. com/download-274.html#430 It remains only to wait.

It would be nice if quick ball have setting to fix the desired spot once is set.

Sent from my MI 4W

Go to sleep dude.. Game Booster is china only feature (there are chinese games ads)... see changelog of Global ROMs...
I agree. Thank you @ingbrzy and team for the hard work. I also use your sdat2img extensively.
Take your time and rest. We are with you and we can wait.
Thank you again for your hard work.

Maybe it's strange because in the post is written for problems. If they had given another explanation, perhaps there would not be all these comments!

Maybe it's strange because in the post is written for problems. If they had given another explanation, perhaps there would not be all these comments!

They are developers, they don't have to give any explanation to anyone...
Remember, they are doing this for FREE, in their free time, it's not their job.
If you have ever used CyanogenMod there is a phrase that their developers use by years "It's ready when it's ready. NO ETA." so it's not a way to be harsh or not correct. It's the way this works. When it's ready we get the update ;)

Reactions: itsmir
I thank God forbid them. But when it comes out next because I do not update if they talk about problems I think it is due to the change of the new version.

I thank God forbid them. But when it comes out next because I do not update if they talk about problems I think it is due to the change of the new version.

I don't actually understand what you mean, but if China Developer is out I think that probably the issues are different than just a translation here or there.
And since 99% of the people here are NOT developers I think we should mind our own business and let them do the dirty job, with us just signaling bugs or flaws...

Bug on my mi4c. If long press "Home" during a telephone conversation - phone instantly reboots. This issue reproduced on other same phones with a same firmware.
Do you mean long press on Home button? Long press home button during phone conversation makes action what you set previously for long press home button

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.