MIUI 8.2 6.10.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here with mi4c , installing this new update, i have already wiped cache and dalvik and still the problem with charging.

Before i used to keep connected to my pc and it used to charge but now it does not charge at all even when it is connected with the usb cable, also when i plug to its charger , it starts to charge but very slow , not fast charging anymore ???

does it happen to you ?

PS. when it is connected by cable to the pc or to the charger it gets very hot..

Last edited:
Wouhou, I have my custom Redmi 3S.... that it mean EU ROM + ADBlocking + Magisk + Root + Xposed + ViperFX.
All perfectly works and phone is really smooth.
Just wait to test that with game optimization in new ROM...

Guys, I have a Redmi 3s unlocked bootloader with twrp installed. I flashed official miui china dev rom from twrp. But instead of getting incremental OTA like (100-150mb), I am getting full rom (1.4G) while checking for next update. What is the process to get short OTA without re locking bootloader?

You speak too much.
Everyone has the right to ask and wonder what happened. Stop wanting to be the nice guy and be defending those who do not need to be defended.
And everyone has the right to be upset about those requests. There is no official commitment and even the official global rom is not so regular.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Headbanger82
Its seems new builds are based on global 6.11.3 soo no new game mode performance and other new stuf wich are present in china 6.11.3,anyone can explayn if i worng tnx.I thogh xiaomi.eu is based on china dev.

Last edited:
When I remove an icon from my home screen, other icons automatically rearrange themselves to fill the void. How can I disable this behaviour? It's pretty annoying, I like to arrange my icons myself without them going crazy whenever I uninstall something.

I know this is coming late but I only noticed it now.
When I disable miui optimization, new options become available, such as double tap to wake. I switched it on and rebooted the phone but double tap to wake doesn't work.

Kenzo
6.10.13 (clean flash of 6.9.29 then dirty flash of 6.10.13)
English language

Its seems new builds are based on global 6.11.3 soo no new game mode performance and other new stuf wich are present in china 6.11.3,anyone can explayn if i worng tnx.I thogh xiaomi.eu is based on china dev.
It's not what Ingbrzy said... He said that game mode performance is China only, that it's full of Chinese ads...
So what I think he meant was because it's something full of Chinese ads, they have removed it from EU ROMs.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Status
Not open for further replies.