MIUI 8.2 6.10.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some Problems with my Do Not Disturb Mode.
I get notification and the LED is blinking when I turned on.
Any suggestions?
Mi5 64GB

Gesendet von meinem MI 5 mit Tapatalk
You get notifications in DND mode of course but all silenced

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Already TWRP this rom in my MiMax Pro. Alter flashing I encountered that I can't access the Phone and Contact. What is thge problem?

This is the switch for Charging sound ON/OFF on my Redmi Note 2:

@2131301195 - Lol... Bad translation!!!

Screenshot_2016_10_28_07_45_20_025_com_android_s.png

Already TWRP this rom in my MiMax Pro. Alter flashing I encountered that I can't access the Phone and Contact. What is thge problem?
What you mean? If you mean you can't find any contacts, go to google settings and enable syncing. If you see errors in that part of google accounts settings, then disable all syncing of Google services and enable one by one, bht wait that syncing finish.
If you are using xiaomi micloud backup, enable all permissions to. Micloud so that it syncs correctly.

If you are getting errors or force close of contact and dealer, then change language to english, boot to twrp and clear dalvik and cache.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

In the last weekly ROM 6.10.27 there is a bug with IMAP mail app "authentication failed" (the configuration and ports are all correct).

pazdir, please let me know if it works better or not, a friend of mine has 3s and has the same issue so I am still waiting for the solution.

The 2g-dropping problem on Redmi 3S remains with this ROM. The only solution which I found so far is to install Global Stable rom (with Baseband version V029), and everything works like a charm - 3 days testing and always at 4g, and not even once dropped at 2g.

Reactions: zielonyBB
Are you using Greenify ?

Anyway how long does your battery lasts (screen on time) ?
Nope, as standard as possible...

To optimizie my batt, I was thinking using those mods made by ******** but I m not sure yet whether they are really working fine or not...seems like it's still a bit early for MI5S

Last edited:
Ciao Stefano io ho risolto il drain battery sul RN2 togliendo la batteria per alcuni minuti. Riacceso il terminale ritorna in deep sleep a schermo spento.

If you don't know ENGLISH keep away from posting...or go to italian forums!
Se non si conosce l'inglese, vi consiglio di trattenerti per pubblicare qui. Prova forum in Italia, o imparare l'inglese!

So here is my small report on MI4C:

- Android System had huge drain battery after clean install

To be honest I assume that it may be related to updating google packages and some faulty code or config for location services. Since when I turned off scanning in WIFI and location services, battery is quite good.

Everything else works good, no major problems.

No, wiping data, cache, dalvik cache won't remove anything from your internal storage or SD card. Wiping Data will basically perform a factory reset-deleting all the user apps and settings.
There's no need to fastboot flash the earlier Rom. Just download the recovery Rom of the latest MIUI 7 stable version, go to recovery, wipe-1) System, 2)Data, 3)Cache, 4)Dalvik Cache.
Then go to mount section and make sure system partition is unmounted. Then flash the recovery Rom.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot bugmenot.

I get it now that Wipe Data means wipe App Data (both System and User App). All I have to do is restore my User Apps and their data afterwards.

:=)

The 2g-dropping problem on Redmi 3S remains with this ROM. The only solution which I found so far is to install Global Stable rom (with Baseband version V029), and everything works like a charm - 3 days testing and always at 4g, and not even once dropped at 2g.
Thanks for Your testing. Could You please tell me which version of Global have You installed ? What about mentioned BB version ? Is it included in that rom or flash modem firmware is needed ?

Tapnięte z Lenovo

Again. Bug in default browser with Russian language

Mi3

Attachments

• IMG_20161031_184832.jpg
    IMG_20161031_184832.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 312
Status
Not open for further replies.