MIUI 8.2 6.10.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i plug my earphones in, it works normal, but if i plug them out again, the device shows them still as plugged in, and i can't use the speakers then. I have to restart to get it back to normal state.

I need help, I have my Xiaomi note 4 china and want to move to Global, downloaded in saite of en.miui the Rom but comes to notification "can't verify update couldn't verify update package".
What do I do?

I need help, I have my Xiaomi note 4 china and want to move to Global, downloaded in saite of en.miui the Rom but comes to notification "can't verify update couldn't verify update package".
What do I do?
Install rom by miflash

What do I do?
If you are trying to flash global rom you'll need to flash it by Miflash tool. Visit en.miui.com your device thread there for more info.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

If i plug my earphones in, it works normal, but if i plug them out again, the device shows them still as plugged in, and i can't use the speakers then. I have to restart to get it back to normal state.
Had same issue. For a start, blow out dust from headphone plug in your phone. Also clear your headphones jack with tissue and alcohol or with tissue for glasses.
Next thing, when you listen music or video, first exit app then unplug your headphones.

Can som1 help me tryd downloading and installing the rom 3 times on my kate device.
But everytime i get Settings has stopped error ??

Can som1 help me tryd downloading and installing the rom 3 times on my kate device.
But everytime i get Settings has stopped error ??
Wipe data in twrp before installing. Redownload rom file again, do through pc. Transfer rom file to phone. When you flashed rom, set to english language, use for some time then if you need change to own language. Don't immediately restore private data and files, first use it for few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.