MIUI 8.2 6.10.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It worked before? Because on my Mi5 it actually never worked with the cloned app.
And with both xiaomi.eu or Global Beta.
Never worked for me on cloned apps, either the location sharing for example. Now I'm using parallel instead of the built in cloned apps, and using parallel I can backup the secondary whatsapp using titanium backup...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi....I have installed Twrp 3.0.2.0 and the Custom rom Angels&Demons v4 based on 6.7.7 EU.
I could not to unlock bootlader with rom 6.8.9 that I had installed.....even though I received the sms. It stucks on50% I already try many tutorials regarding to this.
I have to try to unlock with the Custom rom I have now.
THANKS
Which version of twrp and rom you have atm?
I would personally tried to official unlock bootloader then try to flash.
Hi....I have installed Twrp 3.0.2.0 and the Custom rom Angels&Demons v4 based on 6.7.7 EU.
I could not to unlock bootlader with rom 6.8.9 that I had installed.....even though I received the sms. It stucks on50% I already try many tutorials regarding to this.
I have to try to unlock with the Custom rom I have now.
THANKS
I imagine unlock bootlader is for install twrp with Adb but I already have installed Twrp with Edl Mode.....and also a custom rom that I installed with Twrp.
Is really neccessary unlock bootloader to install Xiaomi.eu Rom even though I already have Twrp?
If it is YES
Can I install the fastboot rom with MiFlash in Edl Mode ?
Thanks

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I just updated to this version. dirty flash from 6.9.xx (I forget the date).

almost all 3rd party force close on their initial launches after flashing. After 5 or more trying to relaunch the apps, usually it went Ok.

I just updated to this version. dirty flash from 6.9.xx (I forget the date).

almost all 3rd party force close on their initial launches after flashing. After 5 or more trying to relaunch the apps, usually it went Ok.
Clear dalvik and cache from twrp.
Change language to english. If didn't helped, download rom again, wipe data in twrp before flashing.

Reactions: Poppon
Never worked for me on cloned apps, either the location sharing for example. Now I'm using parallel instead of the built in cloned apps, and using parallel I can backup the secondary whatsapp using titanium backup...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Parallel Space works fine but drains too much battery IMHO.

So no one that wanna share his battery life with this weekly release on his Mi5?

Reactions: Juanmaasecas
Can You explain what icon, cos in my Redmi 3 Pro that option works well.
Hi, I have a RN3pro (Kenzo) and I have the xiaomi.eu rom stable from august 8.0.1.0.
Now I see another from 24th october 8.0.4.0.. Is this one for my phone, or for kate version? If it is for kenzo is already a marshmallow version? I say this because the ROMs chart tells that kenzo has marshmallow...
Thanks in advance, and keep it up your great work xiaomi.eu.!

Xiaomi mi5s review of this weekly build:
- android system tends to eat the battery i don't know why
- gps works okay
- camera is still bad
- battery got me 5h 30m SOT whilst in the previous i had 8h30m

8d95c8c16da76fe44c0fa8601650831b.jpg

- gallery stops working when trying to watch videos
- battery from 100% to 80% discharged very quickly
- the screen adaptation from max Brightness to less is so slow, it makes the colors white i think it is known already
- Bluetooth is good, never disconnected from my moga pro while gaming
- free ram (1.9-2.2gb)
- greenify + amplify works Good (i have no idea if they are necessary but i use them)
- phone heats a lot when charging

Pros in this release:
- bit gain in performance
- better 4G signal

Cons:
- gallery bug
- less free ram
- less battery
- phone heating more when changing

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi,
I am using Redmi 2 WT86047(HM2014813) when making a phone call and enable speaker the man on the other
side hear himself with an echo.Problem wasn't before on KitKat Miui 7.
Tried some tweaks on build.prop with no help.Any ideas?

I cant unlock my kate all the time stuck on 50% error couldn't verify device
Try couple things.
Login to Mi account with phone number. Turn on find my feature first. Than locate the phone. Leave it for some minutes and afterwards login to MI unlock tool with same phone number. Sim card must be activated with Mi account.
That worked for me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Xiaomi mi5s review of this weekly build:
- android system tends to eat the battery i don't know why
- gps works okay
- camera is still bad
- battery got me 5h 30m SOT whilst in the previous i had 8h30m

8d95c8c16da76fe44c0fa8601650831b.jpg

- gallery stops working when trying to watch videos
- battery from 100% to 80% discharged very quickly
- the screen adaptation from max Brightness to less is so slow, it makes the colors white i think it is known already
- Bluetooth is good, never disconnected from my moga pro while gaming
- free ram (1.9-2.2gb)
- greenify + amplify works Good (i have no idea if they are necessary but i use them)
- phone heats a lot when charging

Pros in this release:
- bit gain in performance
- better 4G signal

Cons:
- gallery bug
- less free ram
- less battery
- phone heating more when changing

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
if you use xposed framework + amplify app + greenify there is good chance You'll have higher android and android system battery drain.
There is alot of factors why it will happen, miui have memory, process and services optimization activated by default.
Next thing, xposed framework imho isn't good optimized for miui it never worked good as on other devices.
Try completely disable miui battery optimization for all apps if you'll will use amplify and greenify.
Also sometimes google backup service have own issues in part of automatic data backup. Next where issue can be in higher battery drain is google play services.
In short, too much battery saving tweaks or apps can bring opossite effect.
If you are planning to use amplify with greenify then: completely disable miui battery optimization, disable unnecessary Google accounts services syncing as calendar sync(if you don't need), google fit sync etc. Next, temporarly disable Google automatic backup service(look in settings) it can produce higher battery drain on server side. Disable miui optimization in developers settings. Also disable unnecessary Google location services which you don't use(it's Google red icon on launcher). Don't have constantly enabled gps and Bluetooth, enable manually when you need.

Warm advice try also better batery stats xda edition app to see what eats battery.

Reactions: laueugen
Seems something goes wrong on my Redmi3S.
TWRP says
unmount of /firmware failed: no such volume
mount: failed to mount /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash at /firmware: invalid argument

Then it went to Installing MIUI update...., but it seems to be stuck.
Any ideas?

UPDATE: I tried to reboot, but it is stuck on the MI logo. I only can get into fastboot mode.
Same happened to me... My bootloader got locked.
Go to fastboot, make sure the right drivers are installed, and unlock the bootloader with official miunlock.
It should boot normaly, only downside is your data will be encrypted... Have to do factory reset from twrp with data wipe.

Same happened to me... My bootloader got locked.
Go to fastboot, make sure the right drivers are installed, and unlock the bootloader with official miunlock.
It should boot normaly, only downside is your data will be encrypted... Have to do factory reset from twrp with data wipe.

I flashed TWRP again in fastboot and rebooted into TWRP.
Tried to install this rom again, with the same error, so downgraded to the one from last week.
This worked perfect.

eih guys, i i have a problem.. bugs Ithinks
with phone in GSM / wcmcda / cmcda (only H and H +), if it go on wifi, automatically forces the 3G band. Now dial out but no longer receives incoming calls.
with device in 4G band go on WIFI network, nothings change and everithings work fine.
n.b.:
- force gsm band resolve
- other settings on *#*#4636#*#*, don'h help
- same bugs on mimax pro with same rom;
- this happens also with previus roms
- with device in 4G all work fine.
I reported it on miui official forum here:
http://en.miui.com/thread-397787-1-1.html

any help?

I flashed TWRP again in fastboot and rebooted into TWRP.
Tried to install this rom again, with the same error, so downgraded to the one from last week.
This worked perfect.
But probably with next update you will have the same issue.... Best of luck.

Hi guys, I'm new in Xiaomi world and I've a Xiaomi mi4c and I installed this week ROM. I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section but I've a problem with Mi cloud. See the screenshots please because I don't know how to explain what's the problem.
Screenshot_2016-10-30-14-17-51-175_com.miui.cloudservice.png
Screenshot_2016-10-30-14-09-13-779_com.miui.cloudservice.png
Screenshot_2016-10-30-14-18-05-552_com.miui.cloudservice.png

Hi there,

Using Mi5S 128GB, so far no changes at all brought by this release. This is the 3rd DEV release since phone what out, and so far almost no change with the STABLE.

Regarding batt drain, I havn't noticed anything particular...

Cheers,

Keep up on good work XIAOMI.EU!

AD

Last edited:
Hi there,

Using Mi5S 128GB, so far no changes at all brought by this release. This is the 3rd DEV release since phone what out, and so far almost no change with the STABLE.

Regarding batt drain, I havn't noticed anything particular...

Cheers,

Keep up on good work XIAOMI.EU!

AD

Are you using Greenify ?

Anyway how long does your battery lasts (screen on time) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.