MIUI 8.2 6.10.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mi Max doesn't switch to data connection when wifi is not available.
I have to restart, is it a known issue?
Same problem with global official: after some minutes in fly mode, disabling it, data connection doesn't work any more.

Any solution?

Thanks for Your testing. Could You please tell me which version of Global have You installed ? What about mentioned BB version ? Is it included in that rom or flash modem firmware is needed ?

Tapnięte z Lenovo

Hi my friend, I would recommend you installing BB ver.29 by using the TWRP recovery. It should sove he 2g dropping problem on Redmi 3S regardless of the rom which you are using. You can download the file "modem_v29.zip" from here:
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=755032&st=5360#entry52569518
but you must be logged in order to download it.

Apart of that, I did a fastboot install of the latest Global Stable rom downlowded from here:
http://en.miui.com/a-234.html
This rom has a BB ver.29 inside, but in my opinion you do not need to go through installing a new rom - just flash the BB ver.29 on your EU weekly rom, and it should solve the problem! Good luck!

Reactions: itsmir
Hi my friend, I would recommend you installing BB ver.29 by using the TWRP recovery. It should sove he 2g dropping problem on Redmi 3S regardless of the rom which you are using. You can download the file "modem_v29.zip" from here:
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=755032&st=5360#entry52569518
but you must be logged in order to download it.

Apart of that, I did a fastboot install of the latest Global Stable rom downlowded from here:
http://en.miui.com/a-234.html
This rom has a BB ver.29 inside, but in my opinion you do not need to go through installing a new rom - just flash the BB ver.29 on your EU weekly rom, and it should solve the problem! Good luck!
Thanks good man Now i will try to convince friend of mine to go that way.

Wysłane z MI5

Bad translation!!!, Mi5
Thanks!
2016-10-31 22.36.19.png

Those <u> text here <\u> are problem also in Finnish language thats not even translated yet fully so problem is english strings also?

How to fix titanium backup when it does not accept the backup folder on external card. I think it also the permission of 3rd app to write on sd card

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I have Redmi 3 Pro and my hotspot disable when talking? Is there a solution for this?

I am using my sim with 4G LTE. I have 6.10.27 rom.

I think I found a bug in DND mode. If I choose some contacts in the exception list, they will be removed at the end of DND mode. How can I avoid this? I don't want to choose permitted contacts every time

Last 2 builds 10.20 & 10.27 drain too much battery on my Mi Max Pro. Before this updates i had 10-11 hours of screen and 1.5 day normal use (6.9.22 and 6.9.29). Now i have 6-7 hours of screen and work time only 24 hours. Could anyone help me? Is this problem of Xiaomi.eu team or Chinese developers? First place in battery statistic - "android system" & second place "xiaomi services".
Sorry for my bad English, i am from Russia.

Reactions: jc rey and Arquo
Cpu 0 and 1 never to 2.15ghz
Mi5 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-01-11-59-41-167_com.cpuid.cpu_z.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-01-11-59-41-167_com.cpuid.cpu_z.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 312
Last 2 builds 10.20 & 10.27 drain too much battery on my Mi Max Pro. Before this updates i had 10-11 hours of screen and 1.5 day normal use (6.9.22 and 6.9.29). Now i have 6-7 hours of screen and work time only 24 hours. Could anyone help me? Is this problem of Xiaomi.eu team or Chinese developers? First place in battery statistic - "android system" & second place "xiaomi services".
Sorry for my bad English, i am from Russia.

I also had big drain with android services.... When I turned off location situation improved, but that is not the solution.

Hi,
Turkish language was missing from previous weekly rom (my device is HMPro - Omega - Redmi Pro 5.5"), is it fixed in this rom?

I also have another problem, which exist on 6.10.13 and latest V8 stable (and perhaps several other versions down below). After charge drops to 19%, screen keeps blinking and I can't use device. Same happens on Mi 5S 128Gb device using xiaomi.eu rom. Any fix or suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.