MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Mi5 i was not able to flash supersu (UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip from chainfire's HP). Reboot freezes showing Mi-Logo. Have to flash ROM again then.

I wonder if this has to do with the new twrp-upgrade that came with the ROM. Any ideas what to do?

Thanks.
It's very old!
Latest is 2.78

Thanks for the info but I was talking about the eu ROM.

Me too. I just wanted to ask, when there will be a stable xiaomi.eu version for the Mi5s Plus, because there is already a China stable and xiaomi.eu is based on the China ROMs.

Reactions: sevda
Hi guys, thx for the update.

Bug in the weather UI unfortunately (m4c): instead of hours in the hourly update it shows minutes and some off numbers. Would be nice of corrected

Redmi Note 2, Bye Bye Miui
After half a year of updates that were not contributing to any improvement I decided to migrate to 12.1 cm aurora.
redmi Note 2 is a phone with great hardware and a very bad sofware.
The phone will not be upgraded to nougat and he will die with lollipot 5.0.2 with horrible battery drain.
I thank, all the administrators of this site for the extraordinary work done.
I curse Chinese developers for the poor job done.
New life to redmi notes 2 with 12.1 cm aurora.
hello to all my Italian friends

Will be cool if the cyano porting to marshmallow will be released. There is an unofficial one.
Still its bad news, I totally agree. Dying with lollipop is unfairy to me, at least marshmallow could be released. Noughat is maybe too much!!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Redmi Note 2, Bye Bye Miui
After half a year of updates that were not contributing to any improvement I decided to migrate to 12.1 cm aurora.
redmi Note 2 is a phone with great hardware and a very bad sofware.
The phone will not be upgraded to nougat and he will die with lollipot 5.0.2 with horrible battery drain.
I thank, all the administrators of this site for the extraordinary work done.
I curse Chinese developers for the poor job done.
New life to redmi notes 2 with 12.1 cm aurora.
hello to all my Italian friends

Hi , sorry all if this is going o/t , but genuine question - could you explain what is tangibly better in cm ? I have seen a couple of YouTube clips , it was more 'ooh look , cm on redmi note 2 ! ' . lt seems that the camera is not as good in cm and that miui is slightly slower ( though it wasn't miui8 ) So it doesn't seem much to justify the change , notwithstanding the general frustration with lack of android update - so I am very curious to know.

Do I need to to do a clean install to roll back to last weeks version?
I have found this weeks version is very buggy on my Redmi Note 3 Henessey
The phone is slow and memory use is much higher than previous and the battery usage is crazy, also Boom Beach and other games are stalling at the start up screen. I have cleared the dalvik and cache but it doesn't help.
I just want to roll back.
Successfully rolled back and games work again and the power consumption and bugs and overheating has all gone. I hope this weeks update will work better.

Bug in the weather UI unfortunately (m4c): instead of hours in the hourly update it shows minutes and some off numbers. Would be nice of corrected
Which language?

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Redmi 3 pro (ido 3/32)
Update from rooted 6.10.13

Less heat when playing need for speed unlimit

Batt average miui 8 (still better in miui 7)
No complaints

BTW i'm always dirty update just wipe cache and dalvik

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Report to your translation repo

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

After three days of light use, and three battery cycles, with less than 2 hours SOT and barely 28 hours of battery each cycle. With 6.10.27 did 3,5 hours Sot and 48 hours of battery life.
  • Redmi Note 4, battery performance is bad, but 6.11.3 Rom was even worse(1,5H SOT, 18H Standby)
  • Ramdom messages apears from Gmail, Instagram, and other apps claiming they've failed to continue, as in all other Roms.
  • Nova Launcher + Tesla unread had to be restarted due to access to notifications failure.
  • Performance in general is bad, I have to lock apps in memory in order to receive notifications, 6.10.27 was good enough, but the Led issue with third party apps was present.
  • Cache and Dalvik wipes does nothing.
I don't know what to do, remain in 6.11.10 or go back to 6.10.27...

On my redmi Pro with 6.11.10 i cant switch to MTP, stay only on charge.

Its work. Sorry.

Last edited:
I went from chinese developer rom towards this rom on a redmi pro. Now I get a lot of error messages that google play services has stopped working. Anybody a solution for this problem?

Hi gays,
I have redmi 2 enhanced version and i update to this rom (Wt86047). What i notice was that the weather doesn't update on time, and when i open app shows expired data and then weather is updating.

Battery Redmi Note 2
I have tried, and if anyone interested please confirm

http://en.miui.com/thread-410507-1-1.html
i think the guy few posts before said the truth, our phone will die and dont get miui 9 ,i just thinking get new one redmi 4 prime is the new rn2 best value for money i think ,i never get mtk anymore ,just start to think about it replace it

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
how did you install this? my mi 4c is locked :(
do i need to unlock my bootloader first or no need?
Yep you need to unlock if you got chinese dev or global. Then you can install twrp and then xiaomi.euo.
There are many thread here and on miui.com forum where you can find how unlock your bootloader.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

i think the guy few posts before said the truth, our phone will die and dont get miui 9 ,i just thinking get new one redmi 4 prime is the new rn2 best value for money i think ,i never get mtk anymore ,just start to think about it replace it

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
You're right,
but milion people worldwide have bought this phone!
Not everyone wants to change
I change soon, but not because they are not happy, I want news
I have Redmi Note 2 from September 2016, never problems, a great friend him!
Next > Qualcomm

Status
Not open for further replies.