MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on 44% of battery with less than 2h SOT and 10h since last full charge. I will try uninstalling the game booster to see if it fixes the problem as some users suggested. If not, I am reverting back to last week.
No white stripes on hdr for me

Kenzo

Reactions: Korkyr@
It´s true, that battery-life isn´t as good as it was in previous versions. But falling in panic is not the way out of it. I tried out globeRom installing all its tweaks for getting nearly the same drain-result. (it´s the same rom like xiaomi.eu, only with extra packages, so..)
I tried out Cyanogenmod and Resurrection Remix (there´s no more for Mi4s at the moment), because some users on XDA told me, that battery-life ist much better than in xiaomi.eu versions. Nonsens! Battery live is awful with CM and additionally some familiar features do not work anymore (fingerprint for instance..). I also had issues with some basics, like the phone-app, notifications, frozen screens etc....

Xiaomi.eu and globeRom are the best roms available out there at the moment.
If issues of the weeklies are intolerable for someone, then it´s better to du a full-wipe and go back to last stable-version or MIUI7.

Last edited:
I am on 44% of battery with less than 2h SOT and 10h since last full charge. I will try uninstalling the game booster to see if it fixes the problem as some users suggested. If not, I am reverting back to last week.
No white stripes on hdr for me

Kenzo

Hi. Did you check for (kernel)wakelocks to see what causes the drain?

You're right,
but milion people worldwide have bought this phone!
Not everyone wants to change
I change soon, but not because they are not happy, I want news
I have Redmi Note 2 from September 2016, never problems, a great friend him!
Next > Qualcomm
I've just confirmed bug and wrote my reply on xiaomi forum...unfortunately it will not give us a real effect...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hello,
I just installed the stable ROM on Redmi Pro to a friend, TWRP not read internal archive, you can not do the wipe. Does anyone have a solution? thank you so much
The phone is working properly, only trwp not working right

Hello,
I just installed the stable ROM on Redmi Pro to a friend, TWRP not read internal archive, you can not do the wipe. Does anyone have a solution? thank you so much
The phone is working properly, only trwp not working right
If you meant that he can't access internal memory/storage, i think someone few weeks ago wrote that it's neded then to format it/repair it from twrp. But im not 100% sure.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I have some problems on my Redmi Note 2:
1-It seems that in third-party apps (Facebook,Photoshop,Instagram etc..) the media scan doesn't work for the "Download" folder,for example if I want to update a picture on Facebook if I have this picture in the Download folder I can't see the picture in the app,but if I move the picture in another folder I can do everything I need.

2- I noticed that in some apps where I need to choose a picture from the Gallery app (for example apps for the photo editing) when I try to choose a picture from external SD card the app crashes.

3-When I turn on the "Documents" app in Settings->Applications after the phone reboot the app is turned off.

Anyone can help me with this things? Thanks.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
why battery finishing very fast in this update 6.11.10?
in old update 6.11.3 be better can any help please

Work perfect on redmi 3 amazing battery life. Thanks
For me previous build 6.11.3 have better battery life then this..

why battery finishing very fast in this update 6.11.10?
in old update 6.11.3 be better can any help please

Also for me 6.11.3 was much better then this is bettery life.. I thinking about to revert to previous build.

Cant login to mi cloud items. Starts saying signing in (almost) shows my cloud items then starts to do same things over and over again. any comment, guess, advice? (mi5 128 )

Reactions: sota01
Status
Not open for further replies.