MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you meant that he can't access internal memory/storage, i think someone few weeks ago wrote that it's neded then to format it/repair it from twrp. But im not 100% sure.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Hello Severica,
thanks a lot
Ok, now I give the phone to a friend, I installed last eu Stable
If he does not have problems, so let
Maybe next update I will do for him
Thanks again
Stefano

Reactions: severica25
hello guys ,m and thak you for your hard work .

i cannot enter the androidhost link , but the HMNOTE3 (hennessy ) is not found in any of the other mirrors .

is there a plan to upload it or i should wait for next week?

I think this is the best update for my Mi4W, good performance, very good battery, no bugs, all works ok

Enviat des del meu MI PAD usant Tapatalk

It gets disable by MIUI Optimization on every reboot.
Turn it off and "Documents" app will stay enabled.
I did this and the Documents app keep enabled but I don't have any benefit, always the same problems.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi! Tried to download my first update for my Redmi 3S. Which did you use? I tried with the "land" one, but when trying to open it on my phone, it says that the file cannot be verified..
I'm kinda noob with all this stuff, so

Hey guys,

first of all, thanks for your hard work :)
I'm relatively no to the xiamoi/MIUI - business, so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question ...
Can I use your ROM for the International Version of the Redmi 3S as well?

Thanks,

melltuga

Last edited:
Hi! Tried to download my first update for my Redmi 3S. Which did you use? I tried with the "land" one, but when trying to open it on my phone, it says that the file cannot be verified..
I'm kinda noob with all this stuff, so
Hello,
That ROM you have now?
You have unlocked bootloader?

REDMI NOTE 4
As far the smoothest weekly rom by a long time!
Finally notification led's bug has been solved.
Animations and multitasking improved.
Battery life is amazing.
I think I'm gonna use this version until December's security patches will be released.

Reactions: Stefano131270
REDMI NOTE 4
As far the smoothest weekly rom by a long time!
Finally notification led's bug has been solved.
Animations and multitasking improved.
Battery life is amazing.
I think I'm gonna use this version until December's security patches will be released.
Hello,
these days I get Redmi Note 4 for a friend
You advice this ROM?

Hello,
these days I get Redmi Note 4 for a friend
You advice this ROM?
I suggest you to install immediatly this ROM.
When i got this phone, I stayed one month on china stable, because I wanted to enjoy a phone with MIUI preinstalled as stock and, I thought, optimized as well.
Then a friend convinced me to switch to this rom, Xiaomi eu developer rom, and I was surprised like never before! Xiaomi eu's roms are based on official MIUI but they are smoother, faster, lighter and equipped with really userful and awesome mods!
Meanwhile official global has been released for my phone, but I prefer staying on Xiaomi eu because the difference is huge!

I suggest you to install immediatly this ROM.
When i got this phone, I stayed one month on china stable, because I wanted to enjoy a phone with MIUI preinstalled as stock and, I thought, optimized as well.
Then a friend convinced me to switch to this rom, Xiaomi eu developer rom, and I was surprised like never before! Xiaomi eu's roms are based on official MIUI but they are smoother, faster, lighter and equipped with really userful and awesome mods!
Meanwhile official global has been released for my phone, but I prefer staying on Xiaomi eu because the difference is huge!
I use only ROM eu
But it happens to install several phones to my friends, hard to choose the best ROM!
Why then do not update their phones, only a favor!
My is always update, but I can not follow all
Each of one is to buy different model
Hello friend, thank you

That is ok for me only home button not affected. Please test it with full screen apps where the navigation buttons are hidden, eg. Camera app

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Yes, i check configuration but navigation buttons continue working. Maybe Xmiui module affect but I only has one of two buttons configurated in Xmiui.

Sorry my english.

Yes, i check configuration but navigation buttons continue working. Maybe Xmiui module affect but I only has one of two buttons configurated in Xmiui.

Sorry my english.
No problem...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

thanks.
good work for Redmi note 3 pro kenzo.
first i used global stable but after that flashed china Dev. and now im using your roms!
who knows tomorrow which rom...:D

Redmi Note2 Prime :

Screenshot_2016-11-15-00-25-49-783_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Reactions: spdiv1972
Redmi Note 2 Prime - no battery issue here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-15-12-51-01-664_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-15-12-51-01-664_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 388
Status
Not open for further replies.