MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what different between + Multirom 6.11.10 (ENG/CHN/RUS/GER): and
and + Xiaomi.eu 6.11.10 (Multilanguage): ?

Note 3 pro SE (kate): LED won't light up at all, even with system test.
Unlocked, clean install.
You mean in CIT? Mine too. I guess since miui 8 led test is broken. Strangely it doesn't affect app's notification led.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

@ingbrzy Have you seen this? 100s of millions of Chinese phones sending back complete text messages, call logs, location, contacts every 72 hours:
http://nyti.ms/2eVXt5l

It doesn't mention Xiaomi so I'm very curious. It noted people who have technical skills could find it.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Hello i'm French and i will got the Mi Mix Very Soon, and i want to know if this latest version is good for Mi Mix for French Langague etc ? i think so but what i need to DL ? Weekly or Stable ? (i don't find for Mi Mix on Stable)
Thanks You and you are all the best with Best rom ever with full optimisation, Google Play, All languages and always up to date !!

@ingbrzy Have you seen this? 100s of millions of Chinese phones sending back complete text messages, call logs, location, contacts every 72 hours:
http://nyti.ms/2eVXt5l

It doesn't mention Xiaomi so I'm very curious. It noted people who have technical skills could find it.

It could be possible to collect and send to china but less likely with debloated roms from here. Im not xiaomi services user, so only connection which i see to be established is to Singapore to Dupont company - multinational company.
You can check your traffic with Spy monitor from Google Playstore very easily but expect alot connections to china if you are heavy xiaomi user because it isn't international company(not yet) so all services are backed up with China. Also, if you use xiaomi services as online/cloud backup, identification of unknown numbers etc you allready send alot of private data over great firewall of china and its now your data 'safely' putted on there servers which fall under Chinese laws. That doesn't mean someone of third parties could illegally use it but Chinese gov if they wont they could easily(and rightfully) by there law ask and get it.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
It could be possible to collect and send to china but less likely with debloated roms from here. Im not xiaomi services user, so only connection which i see to be established is to Singapore to Dupont company - multinational company.
You can check your traffic with Spy monitor from Google Playstore very easily but expect alot connections to china if you are heavy xiaomi user because it isn't international company(not yet) so all services are backed up with China. Also, if you use xiaomi services as online/cloud backup, identification of unknown numbers etc you allready send alot of private data over great firewall of china and its now your data 'safely' putted on there servers which fall under Chinese laws. That doesn't mean someone of third parties could illegally use it but Chinese gov if they wont they could easily(and rightfully) by there law ask and get it.

Yes, this is part of the reason I use Xiaomi.EU firmware. It's stripped right back. It will interest me if MIUI even has it and if ingbrzy has picked up on it.

Reactions: severica25
Hello i'm French and i will got the Mi Mix Very Soon, and i want to know if this latest version is good for Mi Mix for French Langague etc ? i think so but what i need to DL ? Weekly or Stable ? (i don't find for Mi Mix on Stable)
Thanks You and you are all the best with Best rom ever with full optimisation, Google Play, All languages and always up to date !!
You stopped at the right place, here is the best MIUI you can get your hands on.

French works well, any language related problems, if any, just contact the person handling it from the list on page 1.

Mi MIX is a new product so you're much better off with weekly firmware to get the latest fixes and enhancements. It's generally very stable. I've used weekly for most of the 2 years using Xiaomi mobiles.

Two problems:
1. Whatsapp group message still appear on notification even when it's muted
2. Google Keep notification doesn't show detail, just say "Phone Note" on notification

I am running on Mi 5s

@ingbrzy some time ago there were some issues affecting the international Redmi 3s variant. Are these issues solved on the latest available stable for land, or should one install a developer version for it to work properly?

And on the same subject, there seem to be not one, but two 8.0.6.0 MALCNDG firmware packages for land: one dated "858.7MB Oct 12, 2016 | 04:44AM" and one dated "861.5MB Sep 27, 2016 | 03:58AM". Which one is the correct one?

I use redmi 3 pro/prime and i live in Indonesia. does this rom disappear 4G/LTE option in preferred network type like official xiaomi global rom (can't choose prefer LTE) or not?
thanks

i have a problem latest rom
I observed that during the calls the the other person didn't hear me.conversation is over.my voice dont reach.

what can i donow?

factory reset or rom change dont work for me?
mic and speacker is work very well
my device RDN3 pro

i need any help

@ingbrzy some time ago there were some issues affecting the international Redmi 3s variant. Are these issues solved on the latest available stable for land, or should one install a developer version for it to work properly?
Only one (6.9.22 or 29 as i can remember) rom version was affected by this bug, it has been solved with the next release and nobody has reported such issue since then.

Reactions: cosmik
You mean in CIT? Mine too. I guess since miui 8 led test is broken. Strangely it doesn't affect app's notification led.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
For this version it's definitely broken. I'm not sure on which of the original global software it was when i tested it last time, but it was Android 6.

Only one (6.9.22 or 29 as i can remember) rom version was affected by this bug, it has been solved with the next release and nobody has reported such issue since then.
Thanks for the clarification. Would you by any chance happen to know why there are two stable versions for Redmi 1s/1X?
And on the same subject, there seem to be not one, but two 8.0.6.0 MALCNDG firmware packages for land: one dated "858.7MB Oct 12, 2016 | 04:44AM" and one dated "861.5MB Sep 27, 2016 | 03:58AM". Which one is the correct one?

If this feature can be done, can you include a toggle maybe in the notification shade that can allow you to switch on/off 4G?

When at work, I have low signal so it drains battery trying to find 4G signals and so switching to 3G is a bit annoying going through ALL of the settings to get to Preferred Network Type.

Reactions: Leron
How I wish my RN2 reached 5h SoT... most I get is 3h :/
Anyway, so far no problems on RN2 Prime here.

How I wish my RN2 reached 5h SoT... most I get is 3h :/
Anyway, so far no problems on RN2 Prime here.
Looks my battery reached 7h redmi note 2, full social media, browsing, with screen on 4h

Screenshot_2016-11-16-12-19-28-600_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Screenshot_2016-11-16-12-19-19-996_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification. Would you by any chance happen to know why there are two stable versions for Redmi 1s/1X?
There will be allways more then one version of any roms to download even stable... I cant see redmi 1s/1x you meant 3s/3x. They are different versions example hm3shm3x_v8 xxxx, look at xxxx numbers after in v8 youll see it. Install newest ones(by date uploaded) and with higher xxxx version number. Stable have own also updates every few months.

Reactions: cosmik
Status
Not open for further replies.