MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You make a great work...thanks for that.! But in this release i don' find charging sound switch(redmi3)
Thanks again!

Last edited:
Whoa activating the battery saving changes a lot of things.
I thought that inserting the single apps wasn't just working but now it works, and hell if it works xD

Probably it's the end of my drain problem.

Sometimes I have soft reboots during phone calls on Mi5, how can I take a log for @ingbrzy ?

[Changelog - China] MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.11.17 Changelog Preview: Album, Feedback app
  • Trash bin for recently deleted photos in Albums
  • Optimization for incoming call ringtones
  • Feedback app - Added MIUI Forum (Chinese Version) to Feedback

Hope the admin do not mind me posting this, features listed above may not make it to xiaomi.eu rom.
Won't be repeat posting this tomorrow, as the last time it got deleted.

Question is will we see the implementation of the "Chinese Assistant" app or it's removal from the rom?

Reactions: Marko94
Mi4c 8.1.1.0 Stable OTA is coming
waiting for full-rom release

Last edited:
@ingbrzy
Phone: Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kate)
Rom: Xiaomi.eu 6.11.10
Bug: When ist change from headphone to loudspeaker in "FM Radio" app there is only sound for a millisecond. Only headphonemode work. I have inform xiomi with feedbackapp as well.

Edit: Sorry no bug. My fail. Volume was to quiet. Working fine.

Last edited:
@ingbrzy
Phone: Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kate)
Rom: Xiaomi.eu 6.11.10
Bug: When ist change from headphone to loudspeaker in "FM Radio" app there is only sound for a millisecond. Only headphonemode work. I have inform xiomi with feedbackapp as well.

Thank you for your great work!!!
That is not a Bug, the wire in the headphones are used as antenna. Without it the FM Radio will not work.

Edit: OK, maybe I misunderstood. You should of course be able to choose loudspeaker as long as the headphones are connected :)

That is not a Bug, the wire in the headphones are used as antenna. Without it the FM Radio will not work.

Edit: OK, maybe I misunderstood. You should of course be able to choose loudspeaker as long as the headphones are connected :)
Yes headphone is connected while loudspeaker not work.

Edit: Edit: Sorry no bug. My fail. Volume was to quiet. Working fine.

Last edited:
If this feature can be done, can you include a toggle maybe in the notification shade that can allow you to switch on/off 4G?

When at work, I have low signal so it drains battery trying to find 4G signals and so switching to 3G is a bit annoying going through ALL of the settings to get to Preferred Network Type.
Disable Mobile data button?

Sent from my Redmi 3S

During a call, when I remove the phone from my ear to end a call, the screen stays off so I can't finish the call and have to wait for the other party to finish it.

Kenzo, english language, this week's build

Reactions: cukierkas
During a call, when I remove the phone from my ear to end a call, the screen stays off so I can't finish the call and have to wait for the other party to finish it.

Edit 1: - Also make sure your sensor is not blocked with screen guard etc.
Try to re-calibrate your proximity sensor.
http://webcazine.com/16981/qa-miui-7-how-to-calibrate-the-proximity-sensor-on-my-xiaomi-phone/

Edit 2: - Or alternatively this link with more instructions: -
http://www.androidbeat.com/2016/10/fix-proximity-sensor-not-working-issue-redmi-note-3/

Recalibrate the proximity sensor
If a restart does not solve the proximity sensor issues on your Redmi Note 3, you can try recalibrating the sensor from the hidden service menu of the phone. This service menu can be accessed by opening the Dialer app and keying in “*#*#64663#*#*”. From the menu that opens up, tap Proximity Sensor followed by Calibration. Once the calibration successfully toast message comes up, tap Black Card and immediately keep your finger on the proximity sensor. You should get a BlackCard success message. If not, repeat the step again.
  1. On your phone’s dialer, enter * # * # 64663 # * # *
  2. On the Hardware tests menu, select Proximity sensor.
    miui7_proximity_sensor_1_20160203.jpg
  3. Tap the Calibrate button.
  4. When you see Calibration passed, you can tap the Home button to exit the hardware test.

Last edited:
Mi 5 64 GB 6.11.10 battery drain very very very vet etc. fast!
Hope next release will fix it.
I use my phone for work (whatsapp,gmail and so on) i have to charge it every few hours.

no problems here, same build ,same phone :)

Hallo i have a new xiaomi phone, mi max pro . I found it has a stable original xiaomi rom, version 7.5.2 update came out, version 8.1.3.0 I think after unlock i will try stable from xiaomi.eu, but for now only 8.1.1.0 is ready... i don't know the difference, but i hope xiaomi eu will update soon

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hallo i have a new xiaomi phone, mi max pro . I found it has a stable original xiaomi rom, version 7.5.2 update came out, version 8.1.3.0 I think after unlock i will try stable from xiaomi.eu, but for now only 8.1.1.0 is ready... i don't know the difference, but i hope xiaomi eu will update soon

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk
I got 8.1.1.0 stable on my Mi Max Pro and it works perfect after about 2 weeks . No bugs founds, super fast and great battery. It works so good that I will update next time with MIUI V9

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.