MIUI 8.2 6.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job ... with some small leak ... battery percentage drops suddenly, what for me is not an indication in real time.

IMG_20161121_070652.jpg

Im using this rom for a couple of days now and i Just Love it! The batterylife on my Pro is much better now :) overnight it only drops like 3 or 4%!

Hi all,

I have just successfully unlocked the Bootloader officially via MIUI Flash Unlock tool. Now the next question is since I have the Kate version Redmi Note 3 ( International one) - how to proceed, which TWRP to choose for this one ( seen a few versions on the forums - cofface , alka, ... a lot are recommending cofface ). Also is it mandatory to install lazy flasher?

Thank you all for your responses.

Last edited:
hi, yesterday i've installed the last official ROM released by xiaomi on my xiaomi mi4s, and apereantly everyting works fine since i tried to go to the Play Store...Error RH01. I suddenly remebered that something similar happend with my mi2s, so i decided to clear data o all the google services. Looking on internet and specially on en.miui.com i have faound some people that also deletes the google account, so i did it too. Now i have a functional phone but without google conection i can´t add aw google acount, so i cant use almost anything.
By the way i came from the anterior version of the xiaomi.eu ROM and that means that i had installed the twrp and unlocked the bootloader and now i dont have recovery and i cant give root permisions to apps because the phone says that i dont have unlocked the bootloader. could someone help and give me a solution? i dont know what to do before loosing everything on the phone.

Last edited:
Hi,

There is a big issue with stable rom 8.1.3.0 on my MI5. I have no more internet with my SIM n°1 (LTE/or 3G is the same, no internet).

I have to swith conection on my SIM N°2 ..

edit : I have big big issues with sim card. My phone looses signal, I go back to 8.1.1.0

Last edited:
In redmi 3 pro (ido 3/32) i can't change wallpaper

Anybody else have same problem with me?

BTW i'm using BlackBerry launcher, hub, etc from cobalt BlackBerry manager.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk
You need to switch to MI launcher to change wallpaper from the Settings.

Hi all,

I have just successfully unlocked the Bootloader officially via MIUI Flash Unlock tool. Now the next question is since I have the Kate version Redmi Note 3 ( International one) - how to proceed, which TWRP to choose for this one ( seen a few versions on the forums - cofface , alka, ... a lot are recommending cofface ). Also is it mandatory to install lazy flasher?

Thank you all for your responses.
Only zcx twrp worked on my Kate.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: dogiex
I'm using Mi Max Prime and noticed that since build 6.11.10 (I think), my device will bootloop when applying the latest weekly build. I read from previous forums that we have to delete the emmc_appsboot.mbm to prevent this. Hope this can be resolved from future versions. By the way, I'm using latest TWRP with locked bootloader.

Hello, there is one thing I didn't understand properly...does xiaomi.eu rom support OTA updates or no? I mean, for what I understood weekly ROM will not be supported by OTA updates for obvious reasons, but what about the stable releases? Can someone gently make things clear about it?

Thank you very much!
M.

Great rom for this week.(redmi note2)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-21-21-55-55-522_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-21-21-55-55-522_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 366
  • Screenshot_2016-11-21-21-55-52-868_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-21-21-55-52-868_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 370
  • Screenshot_2016-11-21-23-04-39-124_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-21-23-04-39-124_com.android.settings.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 336
Can you guys help me please. :(

It's been 3 days.. I haven't been able to use my fone properly. I wanted to flash this MIUI 8.1 ROM to my Mi4c since I read that it has no bloatwares and it's smooth and all.. But I cannot seem to flash it :( I always stuck in bootlogo.
Good thing this guide en.miui dot com/thread-237832-1-1.html I am using to go back to the stock version and it's unlocked bootloader.

That guide the bootloader is already unlocked. So I just flashed TWRP via adb fastboot and when I got to TWRP i mounted system data and cache and I installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_6.11.17 but the problem is it gets stuck in package extract 00s something and I waited 30 mins still nothing and my fone is overheating. :( So I flashed again the guide above.

I wanna know how you guys flashed it. :( I have the latest china dev fastboot rom but it's locked bootloader.

I already applied to the unlock bootloader from Miflash and on site but I still dont have the code or something.

Is there another way please? I just want to flash this rom and root it and use it in my everyday life. :( Sorry for my post too long. :(

Last edited:
AFANTOCULU!!!! sorry for my native lenguage esclamation...

i did... solved finally. there is a problem isnide the files in the rom, a with help of Daniele Benati on a fb group i did it

i write what to do in any other people need it

Download the last xiaomi.eu rom (6.11.17)
open the zip file with winrar
META INF->COM->GOOGLE->ANDROID
using exclusively the blocknotes open the file UPDATER SCRIPT
delete on the first string:
getprop("ro.product.device") == "markw" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "markw" || abort("This package is for \"markw\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");

until the first string start with:
ui_print("Tar etc etc etc

save the file and put the modified file in the device and use it to flash the rom with recovery

So the workaround is to have the recovery to believe that you have the wrong phone xD

Can you guys help me please. :(

It's been 3 days.. I haven't been able to use my fone properly. I wanted to flash this MIUI 8.1 ROM to my Mi4c since I read that it has no bloatwares and it's smooth and all.. But I cannot seem to flash it :( I always stuck in bootlogo.
Good thing this guide en.miui dot com/thread-237832-1-1.html I am using to go back to the stock version and it's unlocked bootloader.

That guide the bootloader is already unlocked. So I just flashed TWRP via adb fastboot and when I got to TWRP i mounted system data and cache and I installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_6.11.17 but the problem is it gets stuck in package extract 00s something and I waited 30 mins still nothing and my fone is overheating. :( So I flashed again the guide above.

I wanna know how you guys flashed it. :( I have the latest china dev fastboot rom but it's locked bootloader.

I already applied to the unlock bootloader from Miflash and on site but I still dont have the code or something.

Is there another way please? I just want to flash this rom and root it and use it in my everyday life. :( Sorry for my post too long. :(
You need to wait untill you unlock the bootloader to flash xiaomi.eu rom

Status
Not open for further replies.