MIUI 8.2 6.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Works this (multi) rom on my phone? Unfortunately, my phone was closed, and my accunt says:
Sorry, your application has been rejected.
But I flashed a global rom and I replaced the recovery.img, so I have closed BL and zcx's twrp.
I have Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 just now. Can I flash this rom over this twrp???

Found this one in previous weekly. Dunno yet if it still exist.

When connected to bluetooth and during call one wants to return to handset the option is called hands-free instead of handset
1493f0be8659bd66a571e6994f6a16bc.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 3S

Reactions: Michael_K
What about relock BL??? it was relocked after flashing. ( some people has relock and some doesnt whats the problem?

What about relock BL??? it was relocked after flashing. ( some people has relock and some doesnt whats the problem?
I think not all equal phones
Redmi Pro x25, not relocked bootloader
I used Mi flash, then installed Official ROM and then eu ROM, bootloade not locked
Unlock only once

I am a little confused. I have just downloaded the rom for HMNote3pro(Kenzo/ Redmi note 3 qualcomm) but in the official forum for both the Global Rom and the china rom, people are saying that it is suspended for redmi note 3. How is it updated here?And from which source?
I hope the question doesn't bother you too much. I would like to clear my doubts before flashing.

I was disabled to unlock, too.
I can't request new "code", only if I create a new account, but I don't have any phone number to registration

Ok, someone replies to you soon I hope.
My colleague with Kenzo and Snap, stuck many times with official ROM
But very simple to unlock, no problems!
You have requested permission? SMS

EU ROM NOT BLOCK BOOTLOADER

I know dude but i have relock and some people from ⁴pda olso

I am a little confused. I have just downloaded the rom for HMNote3pro(Kenzo/ Redmi note 3 qualcomm) but in the official forum for both the Global Rom and the china rom, people are saying that it is suspended for redmi note 3. How is it updated here?And from which source?
I hope the question doesn't bother you too much. I would like to clear my doubts before flashing.
I think the team eu
work on ROM China, not Global

I think the team eu
work on ROM China, not Global

Thank you for responding. This is what mentioned in the China rom forum.
Known Issues:
1. Update for Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Note 2 and Mi MIX suspended this week due to the testing of Qualcomm codes optimizations.
2. Update for Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm suspended this week due to fingerprint compatibility issue.

Thank you for responding. This is what mentioned in the China rom forum.
Known Issues:
1. Update for Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Note 2 and Mi MIX suspended this week due to the testing of Qualcomm codes optimizations.
2. Update for Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm suspended this week due to fingerprint compatibility issue.
Developer or Global Beta?

Some Ukrainian language in Russian localization in BT settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-18-11-26-27-975_com.xiaomi.bluetooth.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-18-11-26-27-975_com.xiaomi.bluetooth.png
    51 KB · Views: 513
Status
Not open for further replies.