MIUI 8.2 6.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the miui official forum,I have seen that the update for Redmi note 3 is cancelled due to fingerprint issues..in the China rom..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

No issue on fingerprint for last two builds. It's good.

No more weekly update developper rom for redmi note 3G android 4.4 !!!
I am very sorry .....
Developer chinese rom is yet released
I don't know others that translate developer chinese rom :-(

Hi, thanks for this work but, this rom can enable raw mode in the Mi5S?

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

I cannot activate phone after flashing this rom-Version (tried it twice, wiped everything exept internal storage).
After connecting to google account phone tells me, that securits status cannot be found. I cannot escape out of this message.

Mi4S

Done: I did 3 fullwipes - now i can skip login to Mi-account and finish the main settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael_K
Kenzo.
Another thing that I have observed..not sure if it was available in the last 2 updates(as I skipped those) but after the mm update, extremely low brightness couldn't be enabled without turning on autobrightness. Now I can do it again.

Kenzo.
Another thing that I have observed..not sure if it was available in the last 2 updates(as I skipped those) but after the mm update, extremely low brightness couldn't be enabled without turning on autobrightness. Now I can do it again.

I'm waiting you later for more details about this, I skipped last two version and want a clean flash again :D

Kenzo.
Ok this is one ridiculous issue and it might be because I haven't clean flashed in a while..but in my phone data is always enabled! I mean,I turn off data from the toggle and even the main settings but data is on anyways. Even now as I type,the data toggle is off but I can access data! Anyone else facing this issue?

Please make eu version of china stable beta 8.1.2 for Redmi 3s if possible. 8.1.1 seems have some problem like device froze and shutdown.

Hi, this Rom enables the raw option in the photography app? In Capricorn (mi5s)

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Redmi Note 2 prime,
battery fantastic, after update
the horizontal line is after update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-18-13-10-07-452_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-18-13-10-07-452_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    72 KB · Views: 461
FTP function is not paired to the PC

I have noticed that it takes some time after you start FTP on the phone, until the connection from the PC can be established successfully. In some cases, I had to wait three minutes or so.

This problem arose when I switched to a Miui phone. I have seen it on my Hermes and now on my Kenzo, too. I have never seen this problem on previous non-Miui kitkat devices.

how to know if the 2 cpu cores in Mi4 are now working as it should? Often they are stopped but from time to time frequencies pop up...

Status
Not open for further replies.