Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 214 66.9%
  • NO

Votes: 106 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have update Redmi Note III, spanish language. Now, home screen is empty I can´t do anything, only press on/off buttom to shut down, mute...
I have tried to hard reset, but I have global rom with bootloader blocked, after that I conected to my computer to MiPCSuite but new error, your phone must be update.

Help!!! thanks
So, what is the question? Do you forget to finish your post?
Do you try to update with app updater? Global rom support ota.
If you want a xiaomi.eu rom you have to unlock bootloader, then install twrp.

Sent from my MI PAD 2 using Tapatalk

I flash, cleaned cache and everything works fine on mi3. (Except weather, but this isn't roms fault)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Can't connect to camera after changing video settings in camera menu. Since three releases... After a restart of the camera app, everything works fine. Anybody else that issue?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

I need some help, please. It's the first update that I download via OTA. The installation was fine but, like other users, y can't do nothing. There is a black screen after staring and I don't see any kind of UI, but I can see the shutdown menu if I hold down the power button, and also interact with it. So now I don't know what to do. My phone is a Redmi Note 3 Special Edition, with the bootloader locked, ans spanish language. Please I'd appreciate if someone helps me. Thanks.

I need some help, please. It's the first update that I download via OTA. The installation was fine but, like other users, y can't do nothing. There is a black screen after staring and I don't see any kind of UI, but I can see the shutdown menu if I hold down the power button, and also interact with it. So now I don't know what to do. My phone is a Redmi Note 3 Special Edition, with the bootloader locked, ans spanish language. Please I'd appreciate if someone helps me. Thanks.

For Kenzo users that updated this ROM via OTA and have problems with launcher, black screen after enter pin card, and can't do anything on your phone, you have to go to a computer, log in on your google account play store and install some other launcher. After that you can use your Redmi Note 3 PRO (KENZO) again,

It happened with a kenzo phone of a friend of mine. I don't know why but with this update MIUI Launcher had stop worked.

Reactions: mooisees27
e23515a52d375ab298f4158444edc785.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
M8 is the same lol

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

For Kenzo users that updated this ROM via OTA and have problems with launcher, black screen after enter pin card, and can't do anything on your phone, you have to go to a computer, log in on your google account play store and install some other launcher. After that you can use your Redmi Note 3 PRO (KENZO) again,

It happened with a kenzo phone of a friend of mine. I don't know why but with this update MIUI Launcher had stop worked.
Thank you for your quick reply, but I can't even enter the PIN code, I turn on my mobile phone and when the MI logo disappears, then it appears the black screen :(

Reactions: RaulC
This update, just like the previous one, suckxd. Sorry guys ever since 6.11.10, u missed it. Constant battery drain and crashes all over, Facebook, Gmail Google services you name it. And now I can't go back due to some error in flashing preview rows, intermitent screen flashes. Come on. Better stick to something stable than screwing with our devices. Mi4c here.

Good evening,
I have a big problem with Google Chrome since 2 week ago.
I open it, I use and after some time Chrome crashes alone.

Someone has the same problem?

Let me know,
Regards

Sent from Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V8.1 6.11.24 by Xiaomi.eu
Oh wow, I am experiencing this from a while.
Stock browser, CM browser, Tuga browser... all of them suddenly crash after a while.
I think it is related to last Android System WebView update (last one was on Oct 31st).

Sure it's strange, as I am not experiencing any other strange behaviour reported by other forumers (like Gmail crash, for example).

Stock browser, CM browser, Tuga browser... all of them suddenly crash after a while.
I think it is related to last Android System WebView update (last one was on Oct 31st).

Sure it's strange, as I am not experiencing any other strange behaviour reported by other forumers (like Gmail crash, for example).
Yesss.. Me too only this problem!

Very strange.. So maybe it's because of Web View...

Very annoying!

Thankyou :)

Reactions: Stefano131270

I tried to delete updates of Android WebViewer.. But I've the problem again..

What's interesting Tuga browser also often crashes for me same and im on miui 7 stable version atm. It could be linked to system web view or to something else. Same issue have on Gello modded browser(freezing and crashes timen to time). Can say it isn't related to miui rom because didn't have this issue before and using miui 7 flashed few months ago.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your quick reply, but I can't even enter the PIN code, I turn on my mobile phone and when the MI logo disappears, then it appears the black screen :(

On my friend's phone, after the OTA update, the phone rebooted and ask for PIN code, but there was no LAUNCHER, the only thing that worked was the power button, the screen stayed black without apps, only black. Then the fix was going to a computer and installed another launcher. Then phone came to life again.

@RaulC

Testing was more than likely done on a few devices. And did not trigger any problems. If they did the updates would have been suspended. Also consider that xiaomi devices tend to have many variants in hardware installed on the devices.

My RN3 Pro (Kenzo) is working fine, with the only problem with it been with Weather app, and that has been reported as a server error and not a rom issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.