Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 214 66.9%
  • NO

Votes: 106 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Gmail, weather is working. fingerprint is has got a little problem, but working. It will be repaired to next update.
Fingerprint force closed. Redmi 3S

I find this bug on Mi4c when i download a new theme

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-26-17-01-08-361_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-26-17-01-08-361_com.miui.home.png
    271.3 KB · Views: 308
my weather doesnt work properly well too. but this problem is xiaomi side. there is a problem with https.
i dont know when they will solve it.
thus this week rom has not problem.

Previous rom had the following bugs on Redmi Pro:
- compass not working (Always "please calibrate")
- cell standby battery drain, disconnections and internet lock-ups in H/H+
- screen color calibration messed up (too high gamma and greenish tint)

Has this fixed these bugs?

Re-flashed totally clean. All seems to be working except for Tasker. I use Tasker to put my phone into Do Not Disturb or silence depending on the time of day.
I've given it notification access, but the phone just won't change into the different modes

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Try giving every permission from security app, if you can't get it work you can try using automated tasks from security for timed silence mode

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

NOTE="kuan, post: 334663, member: 105459"]- Homescreen FC on French language.. French users please skip this release.. will be fixed next week..

Should work with alternative Launcher (Nova, Apex, etc).[/QUOTE]
Link is lost... Can you help me...

Kenzo clean instal (wipe cache, davik cache, system) work fine. Google services find no issue, xposed too.
Except weather cant connect to network.

That I believe is a server problem. Since 3 days I have the same issue and I'm on a stable Xiaomi.eu rom.

Reactions: Lukzs
Redmi Pro...all works fine so far! At least no major issues noticed. Weather is working now. THANK YOU!

Everything seems Ok on my Mi2S

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Mi4C. After reinstalling from scratch. Yes, factory reset, with your updated, last ROM, and after sending more than 100 times the report of this bug to miui, I stopped. It only gave me the error android.process.media every other second (!). Maybe I should just stop using Xiaomi altogether, I mean this is beyond bad, it's unacceptable!!

Mi 4c:

App install on gplay error (Android.process.media stopped).

Cell is heating, even as idle and airplane mode enabled.

Yes, the latest rom, with the fixes.

in order to synchronize the battery with the rom i think and as i read in other forums

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
OK, I will check in the next days.
If the problem will go on, I will try the stable ROM (in an hour, with the smartphone in stand by, the battery has passed from 100% to 70%....If I look the smartphone the battery falls 1% every ten seconds.....Maybe is the battery...)

Status
Not open for further replies.