• YES

Votes: 214 66.9%
  • NO

Votes: 106 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I will check in the next days.
If the problem will go on, I will try the stable ROM (in an hour, with the smartphone in stand by, the battery has passed from 100% to 70%....If I look the smartphone the battery falls 1% every ten seconds.....Maybe is the battery...)
or try to wipe case and dalvik ,i change battery and i see improvement

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

or try to wipe case and dalvik ,i change battery and i see improvement

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
I have try with wipe cache and dalvik, now is at 28%....It was at 68% before wipes....

Hello! I have the spanish version... when i update the official rom in mi Redmi Note 3 SE System UI FC... this rom have the same problem in spanish version?

OK, I will check in the next days.
If the problem will go on, I will try the stable ROM (in an hour, with the smartphone in stand by, the battery has passed from 100% to 70%....If I look the smartphone the battery falls 1% every ten seconds.....Maybe is the battery...)
Hello,
Happened to me!
Do not worry, the battery after a year as new!
If not Ok, do wipe data

Mi Max Pro here, didn't have any problems with Gmail (opens normally, always have) System Launcher (same here, just works), even the weather app works.
Have NOT reflashed the rebuilt ram. I don't intend to either, since I actually have no reason to do so.
Plus, Root (super su 2.78) and Xposed by Solarwarez (v86) just work, multiple reboots already went well.

If I needed to complain a little would be for the preference for connection, even if I choose 3G, next time I reboot it changes to 4G by default. Same goes for the default Chinese assistant app, but that can be deleted with root so I don't mind.
Android Wear crashes everytime I boot the phone, but then it works anyway.

Mi4c - this is unusable. Some process crashes while trying to install an application from play store. Facebook doesn't start.. Maybe more.. But I downgraded to last week's build

I have Mi Note Pro (Leo).
This ROM has the best battery life in a lot of time (even months, I would say). Thanks a lot, because battery life has been a great issue on this phone for a very long time, and now it's fixed.
Thanks!!!!

Hello,
Someone else have problems the wheater app?
my device Mi5S Plus 6.11.10
d8oa9Z.png
[/url][/IMG]

Thanks for the great work. I have the previous version 6.11.17, and the Weather application also does not work well, most of the time network connection error.
This version 6.11.24 I prefer not to install,
I hope to new version better, not worse.
From MI4C

Changed from this rom, to the global weekly rom, and All the fc on Gmail, are gone, on My redmi Note 2.

Sendt fra min Redmi Note 2 med Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.