• YES

Votes: 214 66.9%
  • NO

Votes: 106 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cannot install TWRP to my redmi 3s.
i tried every means but in vain. would you please help us?
never ever have i installed any third party recovery.img to redmi 3s

Try giving every permission from security app, if you can't get it work you can try using automated tasks from security for timed silence mode

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm really after timed DND so far MIUI only let us set this once, I want different DND times for weekdays and weekends. Tasker allowed me to do this, I just hope MIUI will bring the feature within its self :)

from en.miui.com. Work mi4c, backup weather.apk and try.
Thank you.

My experience was indeed pretty bad with this patch.

I flashed it via TWRP on my Mi4c, weather was ok but phone stopped charging (it was displaying the thunder as it was charging, but the battery was going down quite fast) and was heating a lot. Phone was lagging like hell and it was charging only when turned completely off.

Tried wiping dalvik+cache, reflashing the patch, rebooting several times... none of it helped.

I flashed back the pre-rebuild rom and voilà all the pains were gone. Ok, weather was not working but who cares (and server issues are fixed now, so it works again).

V8.0.18.0.MAGCNDI China Stable ROM is released for Mi 5s, will you do a xiaomi.eu version? Users report that fingerprint is better and weather is fixed. Tnx

thanks
please waiting message not show for outgoing calls can you activate ?
also we want to show sim card for messages like calls

Thank you very much for quick fixing and reupload! Unfortunately battery drain has never been so bad, as in this version.

[Redmi Note 2]

It is the reupload version ? What about Gmail?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Sorry, the version is the previous 6.11.17
I have already corrected the message.
Everything works fine with me, without problems.
The unco that I wanted to report is that the Weather application also stopped working for a while and this morning the internet connection OK.
I have not updated to 6.11.24, I prefer to wait for the next ROM

I am not able to disable app badges.
I am turning them off, and after a few minutes they are back on.
The same thing happens with the notification light, only this time I turn the notification light on and the is reseted on off.
Anyone else encountered this behaviour?

Download reloaded version, install and wipe cache/dalvik it should work fine. I had to do it twice, but it works as it should.
Same for me but the Version is still lagging at Google Keyboard and Browser and Youtube... Went back to the xiaomi.eu stable but it is not the latest chinese stable...

Mi4c. Haven't noticed any issues with Gmail. Weather is not updating, so migrated to M8 weather app until original app works fine.
Chrome still crashes.

Pls fix it in next update. Process android.process.media force close several time on Mi4C.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-28-23-08-46-478_com.google.android.youtube.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-28-23-08-46-478_com.google.android.youtube.png
    919.5 KB · Views: 266
Reuploded version on redmi 3, weather working, Gmail working but after some standby not syncing. I get mail just manual refresh Gmail, same weather, not automatic update

Thx Stefano, I return to miui because I was on the Remix N but not stable enough, but the sync gmail works lol. I would like that at xiaomi, they put us all in 6.0 at least .... in short ...

Then ********, I do not know if I can trust ...

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.