MIUI 8.2 6.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
status bar clock doesnt sync.. or just me?
dirty flashed from 6.10.27 ..

real time is 2:15pm.. but statusbar bar clock still showing 1:46pm

mi5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-06-14-16-09-585_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-06-14-16-09-585_com.android.settings.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 387
Reactions: shockngage
Hi ingbrzy, thanks for your effort, can you add Google voice input properties for redmi 3/pro next week or when you are not busy, thanks again

Redmi 3 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi ingbrzy, thanks for your effort, can you add Google voice input properties for redmi 3/pro next week or when you are not busy, thanks again

Install Google search from Gplay

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Today after charging, the screen stopped responding. Had to use the 3 buttons to reboot. Kenzo PT/PT.

Can anyone tell me why the lyrics in music app cant be showed?
Good job with the ROMs Ingbrzy, thank you!

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Hi. I have some issues with IMAP account configuration. Anyone else ?

dcb016a5a32ae995med.jpg

16baff10f19bc271

Attachments

• scree.jpg
    scree.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
Thanks for the effort! Do anyone knows if One Hand Mode works in R3s? In 6.10.20 it doesn't work.

Best regards!

Hi, there is some bug i found with Google now. There is some Chinese assistant left in this rom. System is setting him as default voice assistant program every restart (if i set it for google, after restart this Chinese app is default again). Also led notifications are dead for me.

My device us redmi 3s 2gb,international version.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka
0794edbbea2242c47bff951ec399ca64.jpg

on Redmi Note 2 the bug of the earphones is still present: Once disconnected, you must reboot the device to get it back in speakerphone mode. Despite this small problem, excellent miui

Install Google search from Gplay

~Tapatalk Mi5~
İ already did that but anything dont change, i am talking about keyboard voice write command, we cant see any microphone için on keyboard, global rom has got this properties

I just can t understand that on every page can find at least ONE, sometomes THREE questions about f*cking led s in colour for messages or facebook and other apps. Why is that needs for have it right NOW? Don t you understand that this is problem in china rom, not eu rom? I don t know why you can t wait until is fixed, but every rom, every page we must read about that problem. Why i must have 3 or more colour led for? It s nice to make every app with different but we all can live with only one until is fixed, right? When you see it, you know that you will unlocking phone, no matter of led colour and apps in background...We like to get unlock phones when our friends are nearby so every one can see that we HAVE COLOUR LED there :)
Sorry for my english... and no offence please. I just wrote this because it s so annoying to read all that about leds and not working different colour. BLJAK!

I just can t understand that on every page can find at least ONE, sometomes THREE questions about f*cking led s in colour for messages or facebook and other apps. Why is that needs for have it right NOW? Don t you understand that this is problem in china rom, not eu rom? I don t know why you can t wait until is fixed, but every rom, every page we must read about that problem. Why i must have 3 or more colour led for? It s nice to make every app with different but we all can live with only one until is fixed, right? When you see it, you know that you will unlocking phone, no matter of led colour and apps in background...We like to get unlock phones when our friends are nearby so every one can see that we HAVE COLOUR LED there :)
Sorry for my english... and no offence please. I just wrote this because it s so annoying to read all that about leds and not working different colour. BLJAK!

Is so annoying reading people complaining about "people complaining about led color" too, don't you think?

We get mad so easy...

Just chill and relax, this is a open forum, everyone can write about everything with respect, that's all.

Reactions: zenga
I updated my redmi Pro, but the battery is More worse than with the 10.20 version.. anyone else with this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.