MIUI 8.2 6.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fix for some third party routers doesn't work for my belkin AC1800 Gb LAN. I Can not use my 5Ghz Band, not yet

Thanks for the Update. But I have a small problem with this ROM: When I get a notification (whatsapp e.g.) the LED is flashing just blue. In the WA settings is still red as before! Maybe it's a bug? Would be nice if you could fix it next week! :)

Actually it associates the status light color (in xiaomi settings) to the generic notifications (regardless of the color you put in whatsapp settings). In ROM until the 6.9.29, for whatsapp he used the LED color assigned to messages. They should solve this problem as it is an app whatsapp messaging.

Is so annoying reading people complaining about "people complaining about led color" too, don't you think?

We get mad so easy...

Just chill and relax, this is a open forum, everyone can write about everything with respect, that's all.

Yes, its open and free forum for sure. But that s not the reason any one be annoying like that singing frog if you remember, hehe. I wrote before - no offence. I m not pointing on anyone, just like to say it so boring to read about led. As i can see you have a bad feeling when you quoted me. I m really sorry, i will never ever complain about hundert times doubled posts about f*ucking leds...

Hi, there is some bug i found with Google now. There is some Chinese assistant left in this rom. System is setting him as default voice assistant program every restart (if i set it for google, after restart this Chinese app is default again). Also led notifications are dead for me.

My device us redmi 3s 2gb,international version.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka
0794edbbea2242c47bff951ec399ca64.jpg
Yeah confirmed. I also found that Chinese assist app during testing progress... Also confirmed Chinese assist app always set back as default assist app after every reboot. Furthermore for me it causes system launcher freeze issue when making long tap for Google now.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: miszku
I just can t understand that on every page can find at least ONE, sometomes THREE questions about f*cking led s in colour for messages or facebook and other apps. Why is that needs for have it right NOW? Don t you understand that this is problem in china rom, not eu rom? I don t know why you can t wait until is fixed, but every rom, every page we must read about that problem. Why i must have 3 or more colour led for? It s nice to make every app with different but we all can live with only one until is fixed, right? When you see it, you know that you will unlocking phone, no matter of led colour and apps in background...We like to get unlock phones when our friends are nearby so every one can see that we HAVE COLOUR LED there :)
Sorry for my english... and no offence please. I just wrote this because it s so annoying to read all that about leds and not working different colour. BLJAK!

I explain to you. For some it is important to assign a color to your messages (SMS, WhatsApp) because they control the remote telephone at work and, perhaps, expect important messages. All other notifications we assign a different color so that you should not keep checking your phone to see if it's important message, and thus, so we do not lose unnecessary time to control. Unfortunately, today, WhatsApp is associated to the generic notifications and this is annoying since the generic notifications are many.

Yeah confirmed. I also found that Chinese assist app during testing progress... Also confirmed Chinese assist app always set back as default assist app after every reboot. Furthermore for me it causes system launcher freeze issue when making long tap for Google now.

I have removed this app unsing link 2sd. Google now working fine after restart.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: sseleraci
I explain to you. For some it is important to assign a color to your messages (SMS, WhatsApp) because they control the remote telephone at work and, perhaps, expect important messages. All other notifications we assign a different color so that you should not keep checking your phone to see if it's important message, and thus, so we do not lose unnecessary time to control. Unfortunately, today, WhatsApp is associated to the generic notifications and this is annoying since the generic notifications are many.

I know why is different colours believe me. But my point is that we can live with only one until developer fix this bug...And there is no need to make this type of post in every page.

I know why is different colours believe me. But my point is that we can live with only one until developer fix this bug...And there is no need to make this type of post in every page.

Ok. Are you sure that the developer knows about this bug? Someone who knows how to do, he reported this bug to the developer?

I have a couple of new apps showing in TB, does anyone know if they should be uninstalled or if I should leave them?
Kenzo also has the chinese assist app but I uninstalled it with TB

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-06-11-06-40-107_com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-06-11-06-40-107_com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.png
    294 KB · Views: 313
Actually the system notification led colour settings overwrite the 3rd party app notification LED colour settings. It is definitely a bug (official MIUI bug) and it has been already reported. Wait for the fix that's all what you can do, but not needed to spam whole thread week by week about this known issue by everyone. All of you will be informed when it will be fixed for sure...

Anyway all those who is important the LED notification colour feature poll and make comment here: http://en.miui.com/thread-388440-1-1.html

IMO it would be the perfect solution against this issue...

I do have a problem when 4G/LTE option is present on China ROM and disappeared when flashing to Xiaomi.eu ROM. Please fix this. I use Redmi Note 3 Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.