MIUI 8.2 6.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xposed framework never work good on miui roms as on other roms and have big chances to have issue on every new weekly updated roms. My advice is if you wish to use weekly roms forget about xposed framework. Also, devs for this roms don't optimize and mod roms with xposed framework in mind, which is understandable. Personally tried on miui 7 and didn't liked it, mostly because it was buggy and had issue with battery drain.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Thanks for your reply
I need Xposed to Hide Root to Open Apps that dont work if root is found
Any Alternative Solution because Mi Note Pro is Still Android Lollipop 5.1 & Suhide is for Marshmallow 6.0

Thanks a lot for your excelent work. You are making Xiaomi smartphones much much better.

I have a Mi5 Pro 4GB Ram 128GB storage. Just flashed with TWRP and updated from 6.10.27 without problems. Benchmarked with AnTuTu and got 153197. Superb!!

Only a question: is there a way to disable or hide searchbar in notification bar? I dont use that feature, and i want that space saved from the notification bar.

Thanks again, and keep up with the good job.

Hello,

I'm new here and I just would like to know if the font changer feature has been included in this ROM please?

Hi,
Sorry about my ignorance...
I see you hard work every week on dev roms. And I see also on roms chart that kenzo has already 6.0.
If Kenzo Is using 6.0 dev's roms for long, Why don't comes out also a 6.0 stable rom? Its because isn't already stable, or you just hard work on dev's..
Hope you understand my question...
That is upto Xiaomi to decide when they want 6.0 as stable for kenzo

Reactions: jc rey
23d2020b8d9f363b4c5d3f5eef6373aa.jpg

what this? found in settings> additional settings>accessibility

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot for your excelent work. You are making Xiaomi smartphones much much better.

I have a Mi5 Pro 4GB Ram 128GB storage. Just flashed with TWRP and updated from 6.10.27 without problems. Benchmarked with AnTuTu and got 153197. Superb!!

Only a question: is there a way to disable or hide searchbar in notification bar? I dont use that feature, and i want that space saved from the notification bar.

Thanks again, and keep up with the good job.
Use this Theme to bar single state:
http://zhuti.xiaomi.com/detail/3995a47e-bcce-4eb0-a6a6-ed2ddeceec01
Maintains look stock without the search bar.
"Customize Theme / Status Bar" and then we chose the theme downloaded. Only extract from full theme the part that interests us.
f601b451a55ee549e4831031ba6b5425.jpg

No search bar any more

Use this Theme to bar single state:
http://zhuti.xiaomi.com/detail/3995a47e-bcce-4eb0-a6a6-ed2ddeceec01
Maintains look stock without the search bar.
"Customize Theme / Status Bar" and then we chose the theme downloaded. Only extract from full theme the part that interests us.

No search bar any more

I did this with xposed module "xMIUI"....
One option (of many) you can choose is hiding the search bar.
I use xMIUI ver. 0.1.6. It is the last version, you can use for free. xMIUI is similar like gravitybox, but less functionality.

Reactions: aurelianobuendia
I have on my Kenzo a screen lock with slide code. Normally I can swipe to unlock the first screen and get the slide unnlock screen. But now I get a message not to cover the earphone and get the option to unlock with "volume +" and the "<" key and after that I get the slide unlock screen, is this a bug or can it disabled?
till 6.10.13 I did not had this problem

That is upto Xiaomi to decide when they want 6.0 as stable for kenzo
Agree, but people will compare with Kate that runs m since July with stable rom. Same Rom except modem. Seems devs are doing double work at xiaomi for nothing.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

I did this with xposed module "xMIUI"....
One option (of many) you can choose is hiding the search bar.
I use xMIUI ver. 0.1.6. It is the last version, you can use for free. xMIUI is similar like gravitybox, but less functionality.
I knew it, but I don't like xposed because
it can create some instability when opening the framework. Maybe I'm wrong and xposed goes well in miui...

Dont get me wrong, im trying to be as friendly as possible. But PLEASE dont mess with your phone if you have no idea what you are doing. Next time please do some research before you do something you dont know about.

Friend, before to -accuse someone- ask !: I'm not new here, I change phone (and related ROM) every 1/2 week from years and years.. now Xiaomi, before "only" MIUI and other ROM in ALL my Samsung, LG, Motorola, Huawei,...

If I found a problem, as EVERYONE here, I write and ask in related forum

This ROM ("autoupdate") has created me too many problem:
- battery drain (50% at lunch, with previous normally I was at 62-66%)
- fingerprint minor recognize (??)
- lost of TWRP : I used it to "clean cache and dalvik" a pair of weeks ago

I don't understand why, i can only tell you this

@ingbrzy I see that kate is now supported. Is the international version of Redmi 3s (don't know its Xiaomi code name) supported and if so, by which firmware?

In any case, reading the post I'm sorry, REALLY
Because I know there is ever much work behind every thing

In any case, before you answer me just as bad, you have to read and understand Why: I wrote it after update when I faced all these problems and without possibility to get back on old ROM because twrp disappeared
Yesterday I lost HALF DAY searching for old rom, procedures and even old TWRP as suddenly did not work nothing

In any case I ask excuse, cancel my old post if you want

Friend, before to -accuse someone- ask !: I'm not new here, I change phone (and related ROM) every 1/2 week from years and years.. now Xiaomi, before "only" MIUI and other ROM in ALL my Samsung, LG, Motorola, Huawei,...

If I found a problem, as EVERYONE here, I write and ask in related forum

This ROM ("autoupdate") has created me too many problem:
- battery drain (50% at lunch, with previous normally I was at 62-66%)
- fingerprint minor recognize (??)
- lost of TWRP : I used it to "clean cache and dalvik" a pair of weeks ago

I don't understand why, i can only tell you this

redmi note 2 with last soft, it is stil unpossible to listening music from ex. youtube app or standard music app when i block the screen with button on side of phone. When the screen is switched off it block all music app. Without this optio n I can't put phone to pocket and use it as I should

Status
Not open for further replies.