MIUI 8.2 6.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT is this *** update for my Redmi Note 3 Pro ??

Now i LOST my TWRP : if i try to boot on recovery my phone display ever " pcsuite.miui.com " !!

NO more TWRP : WHY ??

Xiaomi s**t : what joke are these ??

F**k : this is the LAST Xiaomi phone !!

STOP this stupid GAME with OUR PHONE !!

N.B.: i try to reflash TWRP but NOW i find ever this stupid screen : "pcsuite.miui.com" !!

WHY ??????
Who is stupid? Miui, your pc? Your phone?... Or you? You have a poor and offensive vocabulary... If you have a bug to report, you could do it with respect

Now i LOST my TWRP : if i try to boot on recovery my phone display ever " pcsuite.miui.com " !!

N.B.: i try to reflash TWRP but NOW i find ever this stupid screen : "pcsuite.miui.com" !!

WHY ??????
I don't care about you... And if you again quote whole first post, you get BAN instantly..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Who is stupid? Miui, your pc? Your phone?... Or you? You have a poor and offensive vocabulary... If you have a bug to report, you could do it with respect

These people are the downside of the internet. They just cannot see that this is either:
- not the official Xiaomi formum
- people voluntary work on this project
- 99 out of a 100 ROMs here, every week, are all good. Maybe some gets an unexpected error? So what. Downgrade a week and wait a week. Even 500 euro Samsung devices don't get this much support.

Can't get lyrics on the stock music app

d75e8b7f9d77ae45b3b3d4b5a987df1a.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

anyone, who using mi4 have reboot problem with this update ? It has 4 core active or 2 ?
Thanks so much !

Can't activate Mi Message, Call Sync, Locate phone with the latest weekly

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Ive notice battery improvments on mi5 with this update,anyone else?

If that's the case I'm giving it a shot soon, I'm actually on Global Beta, getting between 4 to 5 hours SOT, and I'd like to get a bit more juice out of it and CyanogenMOD is still behind...

anyone, who using mi4 have reboot problem with this update ? It has 4 core active or 2 ?
Thanks so much !
Mi4 have issue with miui8. Search for the fix: root Mi4, replace thermal conf file, delete mpdecision file.

Sent from my MI 4W

Hi. I upgraded the ROM to this version in my RN3P and the pocket mode dont work anymore. Just want to know if somebody has the same problem :) BTW, thanks for ur great work :D

n00b question: Does Xiaomi.EU rom on Mi5 have now vertical scroll for toggles like Global Beta or still horizontal scroll?

update from 6.10.13 redmi note 3 and having strange issue with music player with no flac support when open flac music file not compatible error. whats the issue here?

Yes i confirm this version of RN3 SE all work great, excelent work for the team. Thanks
this is a big achievement from xiaomi.eu, congrats to the crew !
keep us posted about the way it goes for you with this release (battery, stability).

WHY ??????
What kind of drugs did you take ????? Can not believe in your posting...
(Remember - do not eat xiaomi battery. It is no energy cake!)

What is this Chinese app? If I disable it and restart, phone will stuck in bootloop.

Attachments

• IMG_20161107_005007.jpg
    IMG_20161107_005007.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 406
every time i'm trying new miui build(from stock miui or xiaomi.eu), finally i'm always back to CM..
never using miui more than 2 days :/

Status
Not open for further replies.