MIUI 8.2 6.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on redmi note 2 telegram Bug with notifications. no led no notifications!
open the app i found new messagges

Can someone please tell me why if I receive a call and I press the home button my phone reboot himself?
How can I fix this?

Hello i have tis problem on redmi note 3 pro kenzo,if i lock-relock on fast paced it's work well.But, if i let it sleep about 5sec... i must put my finger about 1 sec to unlock

on redmi note 2 telegram Bug with notifications. no led no notifications!
open the app i found new messagges
RedMi Note 4 too, Whatsapp does it also, but sometimes, not always like Telegram. Gmail is having an erratic behaviour... as always, back to previous version till Friday.

Reactions: tonnoxiaomi
Hi all,

The launcher doesn't run, after upgrading to 6.12.1 (coming from 6.7.21). Anyone else??

I had to download another launcher :(

I have the same problem, to solve it I must change the language from catalan to english or spanish.

Otherwise You can change the launcher.

Hello, I have problem. I can't finish configuration of my phone. I have an error "Couldn't check device security info". I can't log into my mi accout and skip it too. Please help!

Hi,

Just to inform you that last 3 versions of MIUI 8 (including this one) on Mi4C failed to connect to exchange server (outlook.office365.com). Someone in the past already mentioned that the corporate mail (on MIUI 8) after validating server settings shows: "User name or password is inncorrect". From my point of view, no MIUI 8 is suitable for install on Mi4C if you have corporate account. I've also tried to change language to native and tried again, but with same results. First MIUI 8 was having real battery issue, other failed to connect to mail server. The last version where everithing works as it should is the last 7. MIUI8 is just not fully Mi4C ready yet! Bye!

Reactions: Jozseftamas
Unlocked, rooted, Xposed Mi Max Pro 3/64GB, upgraded from 6.11.10. Smooth, no problems so far. More to report when it gets some more use.

I have the same phone, and that's why I wanted to ask you: I installed this same rom, but obviously older versions, and almost all had the same problem: being connected to any Wi-Fi network, sometimes I moved away from it, Enough to be disconnected, and my phone was not able to automatically connect to the 3G or 4G data network. It was simply out of connection and there was no way to get back to it. Not even entering "Fly Mode" and trying again. The only solution was to restart the phone ... That has happened to me many times, enough to install other roms. Has not it happened to you? Thank you !

Hi,

Just to inform you that last 3 versions of MIUI 8 (including this one) on Mi4C failed to connect to exchange server (outlook.office365.com). Someone in the past already mentioned that the corporate mail (on MIUI 8) after validating server settings shows: "User name or password is inncorrect". From my point of view, no MIUI 8 is suitable for install on Mi4C if you have corporate account. I've also tried to change language to native and tried again, but with same results. First MIUI 8 was having real battery issue, other failed to connect to mail server. The last version where everithing works as it should is the last 7. MIUI8 is just not fully Mi4C ready yet! Bye!
I have the latest and greatest ROM and I'm using outlook app to get corporate mail from the exchange server without any problem.
( not office365)

#Tapatalk@Mi-4c#

Hi,
Nice to hear that it works with some exchange servers. I'm now back on clean 7 and it back works. Tried all port settings various times, but no luck. Maybe there is a problem only on office365 server? another hour or so and all my apps will be back reloaded to full phone state. I always do a clean install when upgrading and at downgrading to avoid problems ,therefore it take some time to get back on track. Sory not to confirm the latest greatness of work from Mr. ingbrzy and the team. Good Luck!

Hi,
Nice to hear that it works with some exchange servers. I'm now back on clean 7 and it back works. Tried all port settings various times, but no luck. Maybe there is a problem only on office365 server? another hour or so and all my apps will be back reloaded to full phone state. I always do a clean install when upgrading and at downgrading to avoid problems ,therefore it take some time to get back on track. Sory not to confirm the latest greatness of work from Mr. ingbrzy and the team. Good Luck!
It is a bug of email app, old version of
july works

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

I have the latest and greatest ROM and I'm using outlook app to get corporate mail from the exchange server without any problem.
( not office365)

#Tapatalk@Mi-4c#
Like Vucko said, it is a problem with connecting to exchange Server on all MIUI 8 versions. It only applies if you use the default mail app that is on the device.
I hope this will be fixed in near future because i don`t like to work with the outlook app (this is my opinion).

Like Vucko said, it is a problem with connecting to exchange Server on all MIUI 8 versions. It only applies if you use the default mail app that is on the device.
I hope this will be fixed in near future because i don`t like to work with the outlook app (this is my opinion).
For private I use bluemail, for work outlook because all appointments and contact persons are synchronised with company frontoffice system. And it is indeed a choice, that is good.

Doesn't this mean that the problem is the mail app more than it is the miui version?

#Tapatalk@Mi-4c#

Reactions: tonnoxiaomi
Love you man!

Men I have problem. I have to activate my device and I can't pass that screen without wifi or sim card :/

I thought removing the sim and turning off wifi, did the trick for you?

Other solution: -
Try to flash 6.11.3 with full wipe , then you can update to the latest 6.12.1 without wipe , only after flashing do wipe cache and delvik . I did that and everything is ok
It works with official unlocked bootloader

Quote taken from here. think you should boot into 6.11.3 first.

Status
Not open for further replies.