MIUI 8.2 6.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my first try to flash xiaomi.eu rom and everything went smoothly and quickly. I am really impressed, just don't understand why Xiaomi does not officially support you. Whatever I will definitely donate to support you as I have 3 Xiaomi mi phones, Mi 5s, Mi note 2, Mi Max. As I am from Denmark it would be nice to have Danish Incorporated into MIUI and if I can be of any assistance to help in translation I would definitely do that. Now I'm going to test this ROM on my Mi note 2 and Mi 5s but so far everything seems to work as intended. Thank you very much and I really appreciate your hard work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-02-17-21-40-769_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-02-17-21-40-769_com.android.settings.png
    223.2 KB · Views: 367
Can anyone update successfully for mi5s? After decrypting rom, press the pop-up to confirm update but nothing happens. Use twpr to update manually but get zip corruption error. I have downloaded 5 times but got same result. Mine is mi5s 128gb.

I have updated from 6.11.10 and everything went smoothly, actually on both mi 5s and mi note 2.

I have updated from 6.11.10 and everything went smoothly, actually on both mi 5s and mi note 2.
What's your mi5s version? Did you update through updater or twpr? This is the first time I got this error because updating went smoothly for the all previous rom except this one. Don't know how to solve.

Téléchargé et installé ce matin sur mon Redmi Note 3 Pro tout est impeccable..... Bravo et encore merci pour ce travail hebdomadaire........

Updated rom and after cca 5 or 6 hours first self reboot that i can see. Maybe he reboot more but didn t see it :)
Eh: Redmi 3s International. After rom cleared cache / dalvik...

What's your mi5s version? Did you update through updater or twpr? This is the first time I got this error because updating went smoothly for the all previous rom except this one. Don't know how to solve.
I did from updater. If I were you I would check bootloader status. Fastboot oem device-info and if it's still unlocked I would do default wipe/factory reset while in twrp recovery and then flash 6.12.1 ROM
PS.:
I have mi 5s 4/128 too

xiaomi MI 5S, i've just installed 6.12.1 but i have only recognized the new toggles position...I Cannot remove a notification by a swipe from lock screen, doesn't work. :(

I can't find but I am sure saw a changelog for this weekly build on miui forum that Second space button and notification bar alert won't show anymore and it will be only accessible via pin.

Anyone else seen it?

Of course not, as it is not released for public officially neither...We won't leaking any ROM...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Do you already have Miui 8 ( Android 7)?
Any big change or just normal Miui?

Hi all.

I have searched in this forum but could not find the issue I've encountered.

I hope somebody could help me with this since I have also googled and found no answers to it.

My phone is MiNote2, just bought it few days ago. Whenever I connect to Wifi the download speed is normal, no problem at all but the upload speed is 0 constantly. There is no problem for me to browse through websites or download, only when I upload the speed is 0. Even a simple connection to Airdroid will take 2-3 minutes just to make connection, let alone uploading to the device.

There is no problem with my other devices like my Old Mi NotePro, my PC and another old Android phone, all of them connected to my router and get normal download and upload speed.

And there is no problem with my mobile data as well. Everything works on mobile data.

I've checked my router settings and it seems all okay too.

I first encountered this since ROM v6.11.10, at first I thought is was the ROM's issue and waited for 2 weeks because Note2's update was suspended for 2 weeks. But when I tried on the latest ROM v6.12.1 the issue still persists.

I hope somebody could shed some light on this matter.

I have on my mi5s a bug that the system launcher crashes when I try to remove a home screen. This means I can also not add any widgets.

error checking email, gmail .... how get rid of it ??? thank you

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk
Sorry for late reply. If you encounter FC in stock e-mail app using romanian language, switch to english. It will be solved with next release.

Reactions: Gabriel
Status
Not open for further replies.