MIUI 8.2 6.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before it works great without any problem.
Now sync of gmail doesn't work
I like to use gmail and doesn't like the others app

no solution to resolve this problem?
Me too, I only use Gmail.
Install Google backup transport again.
Google sync works fine then.
You can search web for the app.(apkmirror)
Hope it helps.
Kenzo

Guys, as to the android security patch i think it depends on the different source xiaomi rom the eu rom is built from. The ones built out of chinese beta roms likely have december patch, whilst the ones coming from global beta such as kate (as mine) comes with November patch: i have got a kate with 1st november patch.

Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (kate) via tapatalk

Reactions: SpeRator
In security app second space, App lock and test network icons are not ok

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-02-20-47-14-240_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-02-20-47-14-240_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 353
  • Screenshot_2016-12-02-20-47-10-832_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-02-20-47-10-832_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 393
Is Mi 5 testing supposed to end before next week's update?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Is Mi 5 testing supposed to end before next week's update?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

And how can developers from here know when it will end of testing? As i know nobady here don t have a crystal ball :)
Why always posting answer like that (not blame only you, but all who don t read here at first post)? Ppl please ask this tipe of question on other miui forum

No offence

Sasa

Reactions: dogiex
Thank you Xiaomi.eu team and ingbrzy for all the good work.

I sincerely hoped that Xiaomi.eu team could provide an update of the Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi4S ( V8.1.3.0.LAJCNDI (MIUI8) ROM ).

I heard that MIUI Official Team has made significant changes with the ROM for Mi4S since the v8.0 updates.

Thanks again for all the great work on previous ROM.

Will xiaomi.eu someday release the stable ROM for the Redmi-2 that is based on Android-4.4? It's the one I can use because my Redmi-2 has only 1GB.

I've read a few months/weeks ago that xiaomi.eu will stop releasing dev versions that are based on Android-4.4, but as far as I remember it said nothing about the stable version.

All good with Mi Max Pro (helium), root xposed all things work.
Android Wear does not crash at boot this time.
Icons as others have submitted are a bit f*cked up but who cares, as long as they do their job. I don't need another release right away just for that. I can wait a week...
Preference for network doesn't stick after rebooting, so I.e. if I choose "Prefer 3G" when I reboot I'm getting 4G too (after a while). I don't know if that's the same case with the Smart Assistant (which is at least translated now) because that's the fourth thing I do updating (delete).
So far so good, these weekly updates are actually more stable than some big OEMs definitive updates (LG/SAMSUNG etc).
Big thanks @devs

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

are you sure that you got our ROM..? post a screenshot of about phone info...
Hi ingbrzy, yes sure it is there in kate build at least and o never installed such app before, therefore it must be preinstalled in the eu rom as it is i guess in the global/china beta rom and it is fc'ing in eu rom.
see here:
7fcd83764d3b04e8cd047f0ab9d9d653.jpg

6745e1ab394a423b6313c18252bb296d.jpg

Please let us know.

Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (kate) via tapatalk

Reactions: Michael_K
are you sure that you got our ROM..? post a screenshot of about phone info...

hi . im sorry for reply your post.
calendar has an update. every time i flash rom it say that want to update. please update the calendar app.
and please update google app that you include the rom. they out dated and after flash i have to update them.
thanks so much EU great man.

Status
Not open for further replies.