MIUI 8.2 6.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither but all rest is good no crashing work perfect.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

You can go into the Security App that comes with the ROM and then scroll to the bottom you will find something like this:

15320381_10154068001911200_546494471_n.jpg

Select that first one blueish saying "Acelerador de jogos" in portuguese it means "Game Booster".

Tell me if it worked for you ;)
I am not playing anything atm

Good luck.

Reactions: RaulC
Guys plz help me whenever i flash the rom on my redmi note 3 sd version (beta rom) i get device verification failed and even though if i skip it via airplane mode the settings app is crashed not opening pls help me

I did from updater. If I were you I would check bootloader status. Fastboot oem device-info and if it's still unlocked I would do default wipe/factory reset while in twrp recovery and then flash 6.12.1 ROM
PS.:
I have mi 5s 4/128 too
Just check my device's bootloader status and it's still unlocked. I got exactly "zip file is corrupted" error but I had re-downloaded 5 times. Don't know what's happening :(

that feature is in the global dev rom since at least v. 6.10.13 when i figured it out, so i guess it's still in current version and then ported into xiaomi eu roms as well.

Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (kate) via tapatalk
I do not understand.. Which feature is he talking about?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I've just purchased an Xiaomi Mi4c, how to check the bootloader is unlocked?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Can anyone please tell me if the time is displaying correctly on the status bar?

Can anyone please tell me if the time is displaying correctly on the status bar?

if you isnstalled greenify, remove it and reboot. I thought it was a bug of rom before, but it happened on every rom I installed. So I uninstalled greenify to check if the problem is gone, and it works.

Reactions: Debanka
if you isnstalled greenify, remove it and reboot. I thought it was a bug of rom before, but it happened on every rom I installed. So I uninstalled greenify to check if the problem is gone, and it works.
Thank you so much. I had been facing this issue since days and wasn't getting a proper solution. I have uninstalled greenify and rebooted and the time seems to be getting updated now!

I do not understand.. Which feature is he talking about?

From within the camera app, once you point and focus is fixed you can take a shot by tapping the fingerprint.

Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (kate) via tapatalk

Reactions: Michael_K
Is in global dev casting to smart TV via gallery and video working? What about the music apk. is it playing*.m4a?
These features are really missing to a nearly perfect ROM.

Just got the after focus / bokeh function non mi5splus with this update.
Thanks a lot again to the team.
This is the best xiaomi Rom ever

whatever. i have been using xiaomi.eu rom for more than 2 years on my mi3.

now i got he redmi note 3 with global rom. and i seriously wonder what benefits i got with xiaomi eu rom.

sure, i got more google apps than i need but what else does xiaomi.eu offer inspite of global rom features?
It offers for instance pt/pt language. In the global one transaction is very bad.

Reactions: RaulC
I installed this build on my xiaomi mi5s plus 6/128, but i can't see the new features of this week, because i can't delete notification from lockscreen and i can't find "game boost" menu in settings...why?

Redmi Pro still dont go in "Deep Sleep" when is in Standby. Again battery drain in night, when phone is not used. About 9% battery is lost for 6 hours.

@graw2 some fix for this ?

EDIT: After apply both fixes, no more drain in stand by. Rock solid is now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.