1) I don't know why this "fix" comes as two ZIPs. IMO that's nonsense
2) It is for MTK chipset devices

Code:
BACKUP=n
$telephony.lteOnCdmaDevice|1
$ro.mtk_lte_support|0
$ro.mtk_volte_support|0
$ro.mtk_vilte_support|0

You edit/push something inside build.prop what does not belong there on your Snapdragon device I guess.
Yes that fix in ONLY for MTK CPU Helio X20 & 25. Not for Snapdragon variant.

Reactions: the_maker
Smart filter SMS group not work
Like this :D
150534ebto07wwo80w0v0v.png.thumb.jpg

Yes that fix in ONLY for MTK CPU Helio X20 & 25. Not for Snapdragon variant.
Please add this information in your posting, where you offer the two files.
The naming of the files ("Fix_All_Rom_..") could be misunderstood !!
After flashing these "fixes" on snapdragon devices, they will not boot anymore....

Reactions: Dr.MTR
b8d5e0f415be2151bb328d6ace4c50f7.jpg
cf8f9cd2f7446f3ae82898de5db0375d.jpg
best rom of rn2 till now i think almost 6 hours sot with 7% battery remain thanks a lot !!!

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Do you have any additional tool to reach this SOT ? something like Greenify, RN2 Tools, etc...
please let me know!
thanks

Does anyone have background noise when playing music at minimal volume on headphones in Redmi Note 3 Pro? Please help!

The phone can't see a SIM-Card after updating to 6.12.1 at Redmi Pro. Re-flashed, downgraded, re-flashed with wiping of a Dalvik/Cache/System. Nothing can't help. IMEIs are present. How can I fix this?

Did you solve it?
I also have Redmi PRO with lost IMEI...

Do you have any additional tool to reach this SOT ? something like Greenify, RN2 Tools, etc...
please let me know!
thanks
no i dont have any tool ,i just disable find device and back up from mi cloud and set the brightness to 40 % but not auto ,this rom also is so fast no lugs ,i charge the phone at night and i leave it 6-7 hours in charger ,i also use xiaomi power bank sometimes and i saw that the charger still on for a half an hour after phone goes to 100% so i dont put off the charge when is fully charged

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: simone_g76
Can someone try to see if Snapchat is working on this ROM? I had phones on which Snapchat didn't work if it detected root

Hi all,

The launcher doesn't run, after upgrading to 6.12.1 (coming from 6.7.21). Anyone else??

I had to download another launcher :(

Is there an option to activate Cell Broadcast in the Xiaomi.eu ROM? I couldn't find it and the dutch government is going to send critical alerts through this method and I would really like to receive them. The air raid used here currently is going to be removed an replaced by Cell Broadcasting.

Hello,

After flashing stable ROM for Redmi PRO, I face invalid IMEI error.
There is a way of solving this here but in order this to work I need NVRAM database file you use in the ROM

I try to take the file from Original MIUI Chinese Fastboot ROM but the version is not the same
MDDB_InfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6797_S00_MOLY_LR11_W1603_MD_MP_V13_18_P58_1_ulwctg_n

According to Soft MAUI Meta, I need same file but version P41

upload_2016-12-5_13-39-58.png

Since the ROM you offer are not for Fastboot mode, I can't take the file from the Rom package.

Can you please provide this file to me?

Thank you

Not working magisk v9 on xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_6.12.1_v8-5.0
Installing causes bootloop on RedMi Note 2 on weekly 6.12.1. Try on clean install.
On 6.11.17 everything was fine. Can't even get to TWRP through Vol+

After flashing these "fixes" on snapdragon devices, they will not boot anymore....
I think that i have writen before. Anyway, is easy to ask first, before use something right ?

Reactions: Michael_K
[OT-RN2 owners]
I've just posted HERE referring a thread on Xiaomi forum about Redmi Note 2 battery draining.... I hope this time will be the good one!

Reactions: spdiv1972
I think that i have writen before. Anyway, is easy to ask first, before use something right ?
Ok. It is your decision.
I have read all postings in this thread, but could not remember that you wrote it before your posting with the "fixes". And misleading naming of the files...... pity....

Reactions: Dr.MTR
Unlocked, rooted, Xposed Mi Max Pro 3/64GB, upgraded from 6.11.10. Smooth, no problems so far. More to report when it gets some more use.

Guys, make a backup first and have it on microsd and on pc to be sure...then it will be quick fix if you run in problems like losing EFS or radios...

I must say im running 2.34GHz max custom kernel on RN3Pro atm on this build and its very stable/snappy and I got 11h SOT (wifi,browsing,3G,auto brigtness on half) and idle or standbay mode I lost 0.8℅ in 12h
This build is really stable on my device.

Great work EU team!

Reactions: ivan.martinko
I installed 6.11.10 again. To many bugs on my mi5s on 6.12.1

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.