MIUI 8.2 6.12.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the MIUI version is the same for all the devices, In what terms does the android version influence your experience with the phone?

Reactions: Pitada
Hi I was wondering if any body could help me please as I've spent the whole day trying to research and fix my issue with no luck.

My 128gb Redmi Pro came with a "fake" rom so I installed the official Chinese rom( Not the developer rom) and in dev options it told me I was unlocked.

So I've downloaded the correct twrp for the device as well as the .eu rom as well as fastboot/adb.
I put everything in the adb folder, now when I launch the adb command terminal commands work, I can wipe cache of my phone etc so connection is fine.

How ever when I attempt to flash twrp it tells me " cannot load twrp.img" so far I've tried redownloading twrp, changing the file name to recovery.img as well as going into the file properties and "unblocking" the file (something thats tripped me up in the past on windows ten) how ever nothing seems to work.

Anyone got any other suggestions?
I read somewhere that dragging the recovery img to the command window works but this definitely is not the case for me, it does nothing.

* EDIT*

I tried the drag and drop technique after "unblocking" the file and it worked.

So if anyone else runs into this issue right click the file, go on properties and click unblock.

Hi I was wondering if any body could help me please as I've spent the whole day trying to research and fix my issue with no luck.

My 128gb Redmi Pro came with a "fake" rom so I installed the official Chinese rom( Not the developer rom) and in dev options it told me I was unlocked.

So I've downloaded the correct twrp for the device as well as the .eu rom as well as fastboot/adb.
I put everything in the adb folder, now when I launch the adb command terminal commands work, I can wipe cache of my phone etc so connection is fine.

How ever when I attempt to flash twrp it tells me " cannot load twrp.img" so far I've tried redownloading twrp, changing the file name to recovery.img as well as going into the file properties and "unblocking" the file (something thats tripped me up in the past on windows ten) how ever nothing seems to work.

Anyone got any other suggestions?
I read somewhere that dragging the recovery img to the command window works but this definitely is not the case for me, it does nothing.

* EDIT*

I tried the drag and drop technique after "unblocking" the file and it worked.

So if anyone else runs into this issue right click the file, go on properties and click unblock.

Have you renamed the TWRP file? Usually comes as TWRP_omega but needs to change to TWRP only.

I have a problem with the setting selected by the arrow... Settings crash when I push on it. I have Kate

Attachments

• PicsArt_12-21-09.52.45.jpg
    PicsArt_12-21-09.52.45.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 357
Reactions: XiaomiSGW
About to flash this via twrp
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_6.12.15_v8-5.1.zip

On my mi4c, will it relock my bootloader and cause bootloop??

running 6.12.15 on Android 6 on Redmi 4 prime.
trying to enable onscreen keys via the build.prop modification (qemu.hw.mainkeys=0) doesn't seem to do anything.
anyone else faced a similar issue ?

Try this one on my xiaomi mi4 Lte.. by fastboot clan install and i have a launcher.exe jaba thing error! =/ im going back to global stable thet work perfect.. all i need is the laung.. PT PT :(

Hello, im using redmi note 4 and I'm experiencing very quick battery drain with the rom when I have both Sims in phone. I'm testing with one sim today to see if it improves. Is there anyone else experiencing the same?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I have a problem with the setting selected by the arrow... Settings crash when I push on it. I have Kate
Hi Federico, it should be an issue due to old wrong translations and it has been stated by rom modders that it has been fixed for next release.
However, in meantime if you need to configure buttons, you can switch language to english configure your settings and then switch back to source language; with english-US the settings should work. It worked for me on kate.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (Kate) via Tapatalk

I am actually using 6.11.10 on my MiNote 2; eager to use 6.12.15! Some news about it?

Hi Federico, it should be an issue due to old wrong translations and it has been stated by rom modders that it has been fixed for next release.
However, in meantime if you need to configure buttons, you can switch language to english configure your settings and then switch back to source language; with english-US the settings should work. It worked for me on kate.

Sì, alla fine ho fatto così.
Per la barra delle notifiche, invece. .. Che errore da niubbo! Ho inizializzato nuovamente la rom e mi sono dimenticato di attivare l'opzione :') Grazie

Reactions: lzwfkv
Sì, alla fine ho fatto così.
Per la barra delle notifiche, invece. .. Che errore da niubbo! Ho inizializzato nuovamente la rom e mi sono dimenticato di attivare l'opzione :') Grazie

Fresh 8.1.3.0 on mi4c updated from 8.1.2.0
Permanent "android.process.media" error. Clearing Media storage data not helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.