MIUI 8.2 6.12.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never wipe system, coming from another rom need to wipe data/dalvik/cache.

I know but if the base of the rom is not same then you have to wipe the system, cm and miui are two different roms so without wiping the system it won't work, btw as written in op flash 6.11.10 first I wanted to ask after clean installing 6.11.10 do I have to boot it before I can flash 6.12.15 on top? @ingbrzy

Hi, I have a problem with my bluetooth connection (to my range rover evoque). Everytime I play music on my car, it gets disconnected. Also I am unable to search for music or browse the playlist. I will be glad to contribute with logs or any debug information if that helps to solve the issue.

Mi5 updated with some errors, what is this for an error??

Attachments

• 20161216_1044011.jpg
    20161216_1044011.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 558
2 problems white redmi 3 (ido):
1. Hangs motionless in the transition from screen to screen.
2. The possibility of switching between screens and applications is disabled

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your great work.

I've been experiencing an issue since the release of MIUI 8 on Redmi note 3pro. There is something wrong the audio input. Everytimes I connect a jack to play some music on an external speaker, there is interfering sounds in the background and the music is hardly audible. I've tried with different cables, different apps but the problem is still there. I went back with MIUI 7 and it works fine. So I believe it comes from MIUI 8.

I don't know if other people are facing the same issue ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

serious issue on mi5
when you want share something, FC on select app menu

update
on another mi5 its OK, problem with some incompatible app installed on system

Main issues to me on a Mi5:
Security patch still from August.
Camera recording still have delay between video and audio.
Gmail notification still not showing any preview.
Checking if battery improved.

Rest seems very nice or nothing bothering me.

Thanks for the update.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Landor and Loekkiee
My Settings are Force Closed when I try to modify the buttons.
Settings -> Extra Settings -> Buttons

Can someone try? I did a fresh install of this latest version, the only thing I have flashed extra is SuperSU.

EDIT: it is a problem with language (translation), it works fine when I set my device to English. The problem occurs in Dutch language.

Reactions: noknok23
I know but if the base of the rom is not same then you have to wipe the system, cm and miui are two different roms so without wiping the system it won't work, btw as written in op flash 6.11.10 first I wanted to ask after clean installing 6.11.10 do I have to boot it before I can flash 6.12.15 on top? @ingbrzy

It's not necessary wipe system when you flash a xiaomi.eu rom because rom zip comes with a script that do it during installation and yea, you have to boot 6.11.10 one time before you can flash 6.12.15.

Does anyone use the Internet speed meter? Here the notification always disappears when I leave the application. How can I make the notification visible?

Enviado do meu Mi 5 Pro

Is the camera recording well? Don't you see delay between video and audio?

Thanks

I don't know why, but I have problems just if I use VLC for example, with gallery the video is perfect

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Redmi Note 2,
everything works fine
Thanks so much

Hi Stefano, has Rom been loaded for a long time?

I installed it with Twrp, the phone stays on the start screen for 45 minutes...

Could it be a problem? How long do I have to wait?

Last edited:
Hi
Problem with the task manager in Hebrew mode. doesn't show correctly and doesn't clean correctly Redmi note 2
Thanks

Are you viewing a video recorded with this version?

Hum.. Flashed again and seems OK.

On last version this happened too (re-flash temporarily solved but issue appeared again after a while).

Let's see how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.