MIUI 8.2 6.12.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Can not find weekly Kate rom.... Some problems with it this week?
strange i cannot fi. d it neither now, but i am absolutely sure that it was tjere this morning and i have downloaded it and still on my pc. There must be some issue that it was remk ed for, but i have not flashed it so far so i don't know. A couple of guys have flashed it and highlighted issues in the initial posts though.
@ingrbzy: any comment on the reason why?

Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (kate) via tapatalk

Call me stupid, but could someone enlighten me what is the reason to go for xiaomi.eu on MI5?
We have a pretty good en.muiu choice of global stable / global beta / china stable / china dev... and even OTA.

I just switched from mi4c. On mi4c obvious reason to use xiaomi.eu was absence of global rom.

Currently I use global stable 8.1.2.0 from en.miui.com and I'm quite happy.
I'm just having second thoughts to move to stable beta, just cause I got spoiled by weekly updates with xiaomi.eu :)
Because the team of xiaomi.eu hears our doubts and suggestions in this forum, that helps to improve the official roms of miui ... We are a community with the same passion, mobile is not only our tool, it is also our hobby .. .miui.com is a window with a view to a wall, nothing more ... Greetings. ;)

New rom 6.12.15 Redmi Note 3 Pro Kenzo is Android 6 or Android 7?

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 3 usando Tapatalk

Good rom but Hotspot blocking options is not working in Redmi 2 prime india.pls Dev look at that and fix it .

strange i cannot fi. d it neither now, but i am absolutely sure that it was tjere this morning and i have downloaded it and still on my pc. There must be some issue that it was remk ed for, but i have not flashed it so far so i don't know. A couple of guys have flashed it and highlighted issues in the initial posts though.
@ingrbzy: any comment on the reason why?

Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (kate) via tapatalk

I think it is because of the MI Cloud bug I mentioned in this thread. Everything else seems to work. (Except "Buttons" settings FC, but this is a translation bug in some languages on more devices, when you choose English it works)

Reactions: lzwfkv
Does anyone use the Internet speed meter? Here the notification always disappears when I leave the application. How can I make the notification visible?

Enviado do meu Mi 5 Pro
Same thing with fastergps.
When I exit the application the
settings that I applied resets
Sorry for my english

Enviado do meu Mi 5 Pro

Thanks mate!

5ba979f7cad62a3877820a925c1d8eb0.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I have 6 apps in my mi5 autostart permissions. If I close all apps and reboot, no apps are auto started. Recent apps shows empty. Because of this for instance I don't receive email until I manually start my email app.
Is this a mi5 bug, or do I need to configure other settings? In battery setup I already set no restrictions for these apps.

Reactions: Martus0
Mi 5 Pro user here. Settings - > Data Usage menu is still blank after update. A symptom since 6.12.8.

Also, the notification sound is activated on failed MMS downloads while in DND mode.

I've got the MI 5 3/64, but no problem with the Data Usage panel. I use two Simcards and have a datalimit on both enabled. They count perfectly for me, on 6.12.8. Will try .15 as well

Because the team of xiaomi.eu hears our doubts and suggestions in this forum, that helps to improve the official roms of miui ... We are a community with the same passion, mobile is not only our tool, it is also our hobby .. .miui.com is a window with a view to a wall, nothing more ... Greetings. ;)

Well, I agree with thoose facts. I had a wonderful experience here with xiaomi.eu and mi4c last 14 months (except battery drain on first miui8 roms).

As native (Croatian) language is not cruicial for me, I will try to stick with en.miui.com on mi5 for now.

Ohh...and their zilion 'thanks' posts on forum :)
What a disfunctional forum it is, almost a reference of stupidity... I never saw worse...ha ha ha

I am with last miui eu global, how i can procced with install this beta rom with TWRP?

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando Tapatalk

For MI5
- Fixed Themes importing
- Added MiuiScanner app
- Fixed Printing FC
Did anyone try importing a theme with font variants (bold, italic, etc)?
A few months ago I tried packaging mtz files but font variants were always ignored, no matter how I named the files (Roboto/RobotoBold or Arial/ArialBold, etc...)
So all bold and italic text is rendered as regular... it sucks

Kenzo all working fine (Xposed, Radon Kernel 3.2). Still "old" Security Bulletin Nov. 2015. In my opinion, no important update.

Also on Kenzo but with xposed the notification icons are missing.
Do yu have the same problem?

There's a bug in the notification shade search bar: previewed phone numbers in results are from other random contacts and if you use the "call" or "text" buttons to the right of the contact, you reach said random contact and not the person whose name appears in the search results list. I noticed this behavior several weeklies ago, so not from this version. It also affects other models, so not only Mi5. As far as I know it looks like it has been there for a long time, it's just that most people don't use this search bar. Does anyone know if this has been reported before? Is it a problem in xiaomi.eu or does it also happen with upstream ROMs?

hi.
dirty flashed over last weeks release on redmi 3 pro ido. had to flash supersu 2.79 via twrp cuz updating via supersu app was unsuccesful for the first time.

the icon for second spaces is correct in this version.

so far no problems.
greetz.

Status
Not open for further replies.