MIUI 8.2 6.12.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
How did you get the 4cpu's to work? I've got 2 cpu's stopped, like in your first screenshot. Tnx in advance

edit: nevermind! MPDecision makes these cores inactive, unless you really need them. Read about it in the other topic.

Last edited:
How did you get the 4cpu's to work? I've got 2 cpu's stopped, like in your first screenshot. Tnx in advance

edit: nevermind! MPDecision makes these cores inactive, unless you really need them. Read about it in the other topic.
Yes just installed the globerom patch via twrp.

My wil is just to have better battery behavior, regarding the rest I'm happy with the performance.

Hello,

I'm not sure if I understand well. Can I flash the rom on my Mi4c if I have unlocked bootloader?

Agains, thanks for your amazing work!!

Best regards.

Testing on mi5.

On last week update, I've noticed bugs on notifications - I would click a message (whatsapp or facebook) and nothing happened, but the notification disappeared.
Will test it with this new version.

Same bug in French language.
My Settings are Force Closed when I try to modify the buttons.
Settings -> Extra Settings -> Buttons

Can someone try? I did a fresh install of this latest version, the only thing I have flashed extra is SuperSU.

EDIT: it is a problem with language (translation), it works fine when I set my device to English. The problem occurs in Dutch language.

Updated fine over 2016.11.24, too bad there's no December security update for my device though.

My Settings are Force Closed when I try to modify the buttons.
Settings -> Extra Settings -> Buttons

Can someone try? I did a fresh install of this latest version, the only thing I have flashed extra is SuperSU.

EDIT: it is a problem with language (translation), it works fine when I set my device to English. The problem occurs in Dutch language.
Confirmed at Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Screenshot_2016-12-17-00-42-24-344_com.miui.bugreport.png

The same kind of errors I was catches during a few last ROM updates from a Google+ and eBay apps. Today I flashed clear, with a whole wipes. These apps are work fine for now, but here is another problem... With a Settings app.

Last edited:
MI5

coming from miui android 6 , can I wipe cache / dalk before install android 7 or just can do it after install dirty flash?

I've got the MI 5 3/64, but no problem with the Data Usage panel. I use two Simcards and have a datalimit on both enabled. They count perfectly for me, on 6.12.8. Will try .15 as well
I have a data usage set on one SIM. Turning on for the other SIM didn't restore the menu. Thanks for checking!

Testing on mi5.

On last week update, I've noticed bugs on notifications - I would click a message (whatsapp or facebook) and nothing happened, but the notification disappeared.
Will test it with this new version.
If fixed that bug?

Hi...i have a question..
I usually install the weekly rom, but this last weeks i did not upgrade my rom...i was with 6.10.20
Today I installed ROM 6.12.15 week and when I turned on my device, it said that it had the android Nougat ... is it normal?

Attachments

• mi5.png
    mi5.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 472
Status
Not open for further replies.