MIUI 8.2 6.12.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no update redmi note 3 SE(kate). .im already checking 3 mirror link above and found nothing for reno3 SE. .at weekly rom not stable. .please answer is suspended or still uploading ?

Just thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have timed silent and flight modes such that I didn't have to think about restoring them after I'd come out of the meeting/cinema/aircraft.

Keep up the good work.

Hi.
Installation in MI5 correct, but USB storage does not work, when I try to download a file.
thanks.

Just thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have timed silent and flight modes such that I didn't have to think about restoring them after I'd come out of the meeting/cinema/aircraft.

Keep up the good work.
In Nougat this will be a feature, but MIUI needs to implement it as well. The DoNotDisturb function can be timed in Nougat.

Keep up the good work.
You can use automated tasks in security to activate or deactivate them with time or another event

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

I confirm the bug regarding delay between audio and video on Mi5 Prime.
Also disappointed that December security updates were not included.

Status
Not open for further replies.