MIUI 8.2 6.12.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragazzi per coloro che vogliono cambiare le funzioni dei tasti soft touch, si dovrebbe ottenere "tutto in uno gesti" dal Play Store. La rom multilingue 6.12.15 molto scalda il MI5. Come ho già detto, alcune applicazioni non funzionano più, e la batteria dura di meno.

Guys for those who want to change the functions of the soft touch keys, you should get "all in one gestures" from the play store. The Multilingual rom 6.12.15 very warms my MI5. As I already said, some applications do not work any more, and the battery lasts less.

advertising services can not be deactivated? I tried with Adaway and adfree but none work. This is another annoying lack.

someone please give me an explanation.
actually i already downloaded KATE version xiaomi.eu. anything wrong on KATE rom? why it deleted?
what should i do? just waiting new version from xiaomi.eu or install that already downloaded 6.12.15 and will be fine?
If it was deleted, then I think it has some problems and will be uploaded when they are fixed.
Use your current download if you want to or wait for a new one to be uploaded when it is ready.

Battery problems in Mi4c persisted, but the battery drain (associated to the fact that the phone never went into deep sleep) seems to be caused by MiFit app. Change permissions and the phone will go into deep sleep normally!

Reactions: Dariooo and Vlaovic
Hi,

A question about default mail app on Mi4C. Is the problem with connecting to corporate exchange server like office365 solved or not? Thanks!

Bye!

Reactions: edyros2003
[Quote = "ivan.martinko, posta: 340324, membro: 164257"] Se si utilizza Android 7 è che hanno problemi .. [/ quote]

then it is a problem for Android 7? Now I understand. For ota updates must download and then install directly from TWRP? With update application does not work? Please give me confirmation.

On MI5 does not work send files with Midrop (does not find devices) and wanting to restart the WiFi, restart is required of MI5.

Mi5, dirty flash directly from 6.11.10:

all went good this time, installation successfull (got bricked 2 times when flashing from MIUI7)
some random reboots, first one with cache and dalvik rebuild, then quick one;
some random FCs of foregroung and background apps;
after the last forced reboot the notifications stopped working, now I rebooted and they're back;
battery life doesn't seem to be wonderful so far;
the homescreen animation (when you press home button within an app) is quite slow and not so nice, I'd prefer a quicker one

Reactions: Tannhauser00
Hi all. Since I installed the previous rom and this one, sensors of movement (rotation) doesnt work. Does anyone have the same issue with mi4c? Thanks

Hi,
Anyone else having problems with sound during calls on redmi 4 pro prime?
During calls the other person says my voice is muffled, however the sound recorded by dictaphone or camera is 100% ok, checked with various sim cards and the problem remains.
I have 4 redmi 4 prime phones and the problem is only on one of them.

Hi,
Anyone else having problems with sound during calls on redmi 4 pro prime?
During calls the other person says my voice is muffled, however the sound recorded by dictaphone or camera is 100% ok, checked with various sim cards and the problem remains.
I have 4 redmi 4 prime phones and the problem is only on one of them.
Try to flash the rom again wiping only cache and dalvik if it works.

[Quote = "ivan.martinko, posta: 340324, membro: 164257"] Se si utilizza Android 7 è che hanno problemi .. [/ quote]

then it is a problem for Android 7? Now I understand. For ota updates must download and then install directly from TWRP? With update application does not work? Please give me confirmation.
Sure, flash from recovery.

Hi all, for those interested 6.12.15 for kate rn3se on-line again.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: dogiex
Status
Not open for further replies.