MIUI 8.2 6.12.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, please help me. I not found fingerprint menu on Mi 5 (black 32Gb)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-20-11-48-37-511_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-20-11-48-37-511_com.android.settings.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 376
  • Screenshot_2016-12-20-11-48-50-554_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-20-11-48-50-554_com.android.settings.png
    134 KB · Views: 387
I don't know this bug be hardware or software.
I'm not found fingerprint menu on Mi 5 (black 32Gb)
Help me!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-20-11-48-37-511_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-20-11-48-37-511_com.android.settings.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 350
  • Screenshot_2016-12-20-11-48-50-554_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-20-11-48-50-554_com.android.settings.png
    134 KB · Views: 357
I hope for the next update to fix the video and audio failure in the MI5 model. It's a pretty big bug and quite annoying for those of us who use the video application usually.

Redmi PRO 3/64 GB has serious battery drain. Is this taken in consideration from xiaomi.eu team? will we see xiaomi.eu weekly ROM with fixed problem?

Hi All,

I have what I think is a bug in the Dev ROM from Redmi 4 Prime.
I am not sure that here is the right place to report it since you guys are just translating and debloating the ROM and not actually making it... but I will share my issue anyway:

I am not able to use App Lock with Fingerprint unless I set Screen Lock ON
my goal is to be able to open the device without PIN/pattern/Fingerprint
but to be able to use fingerprint in App Lock.
The thing is when I go to App Lock Settings, if I activate "Unlock With Fingerprint"
it takes me to "Choose Screen Lock" (pattern or PIN or Password") but If I do so, I activate Screen Lock and I don't want to!

On my Redmi3S, I am on Xiaomi.Eu Stable 8.0.6.0 and I am able to set Fingerprint on AppLock without having any Screen Lock activated.

So, is it a bug? or simply how they choose to make it work in Dev Rom??

Could you guys check on your devices if you can use fingerprint on AppLock without Screen Lock Activated?

Thanks.

I just discover the video problem... :(( very late... I will try other camera... And I have problems with print service, one error can't be delete...

Edit:
Lenovo not open, last *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, same...
I think is problem of system...
Any one knows which one is the last version with these fixed? The before with 7.0 happens the same... Can I change to 6.0.1 easy? Or must delete everything? Perhaps is chance to try CM14.1... Hahaha

Last edited:
Thanks for the updated Kate-Rom, MiCloud works now (but only after a full wipe).

I just found another bug.. Did somebody else try Daily lockscreen? The categories are shown, but it switches only between 2 offline wallpapers, no new ones are loaded..

Thanks for the updated Kate-Rom, MiCloud works now (but only after a full wipe).

I just found another bug.. Did somebody else try Daily lockscreen? The categories are shown, but it switches only between 2 offline wallpapers, no new ones are loaded..
If you mean wallpaper carousel it works normally for me on my Kate with latest weekly.

In mi4c the battery spends fast, the audio quality in the recordings does not exceed 192kbs and could give to increase to 256kbs that would make a big difference in quality, and do not update by the application update app. The sensor is bright and slow in response to ls light differences. And in the browser does not stop for an adblock.ini file so that it blocks advertising in a simple way?

Problem on redmi note 3 pro prime SD, but only if language russian.
I try configure buttons in settings, and system write abou error and tell me send a report.

Hi guys,
Did someone notice that with this new rom nougat, it is impossible to connect a samsung gear S3 to a MI5 ?? when i open the gear app on the phone, it crashes and FC
How can i downgrade to android 6 ?? is it a rom problem ?
Thank you :)

Hi everybody. I need help. Because of bugs in this release I've decided to go back to the 6.11 using the new TWRP. I've got a loop on the boot. So I've tried to go back to 6.12. The problem now is that my MI5 does'nt recognize my SIM card. I always have access to TWRP. May somebody tells me an advice to recover my phone. Thanks in avance.

Hi there,

This is my first time to use xiaomi.eu rom on mi 5s. And I can not use launcher edit. When I try to open that, the bug report is coming. What should I do? Should I wait for new update or may I do something to fix?

Hi there,

This is my first time to use xiaomi.eu rom on mi 5s. And I can not use launcher edit. When I try to open that, the bug report is coming. What should I do? Should I wait for new update or may I do something to fix?
Which version and which language?

Set EN for change launcher options for now..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

and do you know anything about when we can download new version of xiaomi eu rom for mi 5s? it is still postponed:(

my version is previous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.