MIUI 8.2 6.12.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to advise that Global Developer have Launcher error (it stop ) in Portuguese/Portugal language. I see some bugs in PT/Brazilien in EU, so it can be caused by translation.. I hope it help EU team. Marry xmas to all
I think Xiaomi.eu use Chinese Developer version of rom and not Global Developer, so no FC on launcher.

Reactions: Morvarid
Mi5 nougat GPS signal and location lock fixed?
Also only 2 underclocked cores working now. Any fix?

Last edited:
Thank you for the update. This release fixes call history restored bug after reboot.

Waiting for Nougat for MINOTE2

Hi Stefano I also have the icon . I also have the messages icon that someone earlier said he is missing , think he is using Portuguese - connected to not using English perhaps ?
Season's greetings everybody , have a great Christmas devs , you have earned it , thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
I´ve been out of the game for a while, but came back to Xiaomi recently. Could you help me remember one detail?

When updating from the Weekly ROM with TWRP, is it recommended to wipe Cache and Dalvik after each update? Will i loose any data?

Thanks!

Is it possible to go back to 6.11.10 from this version via TWRP backup? No downgrade or something like that?
Yes, via TWRP backup it is possible. But you will loose all data from date of this backup to today. To backup this data you can use titanium backup or similar app...

Edit: Which device? Mi5? For Mi5 I think (not know!) that it should work... (Android 7 back to 6) Maybe anyone can confirm this?

Last edited:
Reactions: merlin110
I´ve been out of the game for a while, but came back to Xiaomi recently. Could you help me remember one detail?

When updating from the Weekly ROM with TWRP, is it recommended to wipe Cache and Dalvik after each update? Will i loose any data?

Thanks!
Hello,
Wipe are made automatically

Reactions: Michael_K
Yes, via TWRP backup it is possible. But you will loose all data from date of this backup to today. To backup this data you can use titanium backup or similar app...

Edit: Which device? Mi5? For Mi5 I think (not know!) that it should work... (Android 7 back to 6) Maybe anyone can confirm this?

Mi5

Yes please..confirm this..Thanks..

On 6.12.22 weather app shows no prevision for next 5 days.
Mi4c
Not true. You're lying.
67b14d9623e1c8b3c4d37b87d6d475b5.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c

Mi5 with Android 7 has got a lot of lags :( . What is the problem ? It's because I install the 7.0 with 6.0 rooted ? (sorry for my english)

Reactions: i_gigi
Upgraded from 6.12.15.
Weather app problem (wasn't getting data about my current location automatically) is now fixed, but Mi cloud sync issue still there. Can't sync Messages and call history due to permission error.

btw when I was trying to upgrade into this ROM from 6.12.15 - I just opened updater app and located updater package using 3 dots. After that, it was showing decrypting and asked me to reboot the phone to complete update process. I rebooted the device, but nothing happened. Phone restarted as usual with old ROM installed. So I had to flash the updated ROM (6.12.22) manually with TWRP. What's wrong here?

When will he come

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-23-19-22-18-737_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-23-19-22-18-737_com.miui.home.png
    997.1 KB · Views: 360
Status
Not open for further replies.