MIUI 8.2 6.12.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem of restarting at home key persists during an incoming call. This problem has been happening for two months and xiaomi is still releasing unnecessary updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem of restarting at home key persists during an incoming call. This problem has been happening for two months and xiaomi is still releasing unnecessary updates.
Please share this information on en.miui.com as well ;)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Michael_K
Xiaomi.eu is not responsible for this. If you are not satisfied with xiaomi devices, feel free to change to Apple, Samsung or so... But please stop "f*ck postings" here. Xiaomi.eu does really good job!
shut up and read ''xiaomi'' not xiaomi.eu. are you lawyer of xiaomi?

Reactions: Morvarid
Xiaomi.eu is not responsible for this. If you are not satisfied with xiaomi devices, feel free to change to Apple, Samsung or so... But please stop "f*ck postings" here. Xiaomi.eu does really good job!
shut up and read ''xiaomi'' not xiaomi.eu. are you lawyer of xiaomi?

Probably they most don't catch the small UNOFFICIAL word written in the top page of the forum lounge...

Reactions: Michael_K
Can't say anything about this weeks update yet, but last weeks update I could do two days with regular use. I don't have exact figures, but battery drain was less than 2% per hour with Wifi, BT and GPS on. To me that's acceptable.

Can You share more info about Your regular usage ? Apps in background, SOT... ?

Reactions: Morvarid
Anyone who flashed the land 3S/X version : what Android Security Release does it say ? Still November, or December ?

Proximity sensor not working on RN3P.

Послато са Redmi Note 3 уз помоћ Тапатока

RN2 is running fine, so far. No FC in regular use since this morning. It seems some improvement in battery drain but probably it is too soon , let's see...
Merry Xmas to all the community specially to you know who...

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 usando Tapatalk 2

RN2 is running fine, so far. No FC in regular use since this morning. It seems some improvement in battery drain but probably it is too soon , let's see...
Merry Xmas to all the community specially to you know who...

Sorry, you have icon Security?

Yes, I have security but I got a FC trying to attach the screenshot.:(

The log report of FC trying to send the screenshot using Tapatalk:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure delivering result ResultInfo{who=null, request=0, result=-1, data=Intent { dat=file:///storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Screenshots/Screenshot_2016-12-23-15-22-23-561_com.miui.home.png }} to activity {com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity/com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity.forum.CreateTopicActivity}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'boolean android.database.Cursor.moveToFirst()' on a null object reference
at android.app.ActivityThread.deliverResults(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleSendResult(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1300(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'boolean android.database.Cursor.moveToFirst()' on a null object reference
at com.quoord.tapatalkpro.util.ExifUtil.getExif(ExifUtil.java:44)
at com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity.forum.CreateTopicActivity.onActivityResult(CreateTopicActivity.java:1720)
at android.app.Activity.dispatchActivityResult(Activity.java)
... 11 more

On 6.12.22 weather app shows no prevision for next 5 days.
Mi4c

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-23-14-30-41-296_com.miui.weather2.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-23-14-30-41-296_com.miui.weather2.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 390
Merry Christmas to one and all.
Thank you to xiaomi.eu team for releasing an update at this time of year!

Posting the below in case anyone else encounters the same trouble.

Xiaomi.eu 6.12.22 successfully flashed! (on Kenzo)

But needed Strix's TWRP to flash SuperSU v2.79-SR1 and Radon Kernel 3.3.1.

Flashed the rom with official TWRP and then temporarily booted Strix's TWRP to flash the rest.

Tried using official TWRP first and root or kernel would not flash. Sytemless xposed was already on my device and is working. Only Used official TWRP to reflash it.

Edit: It also been reported that ZCX TWRP will also work.

Last edited:
I need to advise that Global Developer have Launcher error (it stop ) in Portuguese/Portugal language. I see some bugs in PT/Brazilien in EU, so it can be caused by translation.. I hope it help EU team. Marry xmas to all

Téléchargé et installé sur mon Redmi Note 3 Pro... Kenzo, tout est impeccable. Bravo à toute l'équipe.

Joyeux Noël
Merry Christmas
Pour le Redmi Note 3 Pro, il y a la ROM Global de disponible avec des mises à jour directement sur le téléphone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.