MIUI 8.2 6.12.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've installed successfully on my Mi5S Plus. The 1st time booting is taking longer than ever rom before
But the phone is very fast and smooth
Thank you dev

When I open the stack with the Menu button, I can't swipe the first app on the stack (most left) upwards, it stucks and is not removable like it was locked. I think the problem occured a while after I locked WhatsApp for the first time.
Sry, I'm dumb as f**k. If the application is in the foreground, it is obviously, that I can't remove it from stack. Case closed.

Thank you for your hard work,but I have a problem with this last update. I lost all 3g and 4g functionality. Wi-Fi works fine but not cellular data. Tried to go back to 6.12.8 and everything crashes, but there 4g is fine.
Does anyone else have the same problem?

Note 3 pro SD
Finally went back to 6.2.15 and now 3g and 4g works fine.
Seems 6.2.22 was not for me.

Merry Christmas everyone

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

It's no problem that IDO is delayed as last weeks release is pretty fast, stable and battery is best of december releases so far.

Thanks for the good work every week and get some rest.

Merry christmas to everyone.

Reactions: dontpanic078
Happy Christmas everybody!
Flashed 16.12.22 on Kate, everything fine.
But found some Chinese......
Screenshot_2016-12-24-07-04-31-637_com.miui.home.png
Its from the VideoApp, I think......

Happy Christmas everybody!
Flashed 16.12.22 on Kate, everything fine.
But found some Chinese......
View attachment 14680
Its from the VideoApp, I think......
me too. It's some adv notification from xiaomi video player for, think, chinese songs/videos. You can disable the adv from within video player settings though.
Merry Christmas to you all users and to deserving xiaomi.eu staff and modders.

ot: are u using beauty mod for status bar?

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (Kate) via Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I currently own a MI5 and the Global Beta 6.11.10 and installed Xposed framework, I would go to the eu 6.12.22 I set out the steps to be made correct to not have problems? I state that I have already installed the TWRP 3.0.2.3.
Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!

Guys RN3Pro works flawless on latest 6.12.22
Battery life is great...up to 10h SoT, its cooler 2-3celsius compared to older release. It heats up to 30celsius maximum while browsing with wifi and data turned on. So far this is the best ROM I used on my device and Im playing with it for last two months.
Merry christmas everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.