MIUI 8.2 6.12.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: masy82
It looks better the microphone while the speaker is the same .. but it is normal that the sound comes out only from the right speaker? or should come out of both?
Other is speaker other is mic. No dual stereos if I remember correctly.

Reactions: josito801
Hello,
Ever since i installed on Mi5 Android 7 if i use my bluetooth headset for calling my phone restarts or freezes. Without the bluetooth headset is woking fine.
Ia anyone having the same problem?

For a Redmi Note 4 Prime (3gb/64gb) do i need the "redmi note 4 -> nikel"?
Model in device settings is: Redmi Note 4

Reactions: Infante
Thanx for a nice build.
I would like to apply swedish as system language on a Mi 5s and was wondering what "Swedish (Global)" means from the first post in this thread. Does it mean there is a global ROM with swedish language?
I can't find swedish as language anywhere. I can see there is an xml on GIT but don't know how to install it on the phone.
Please help.

Thanx for a nice build.
I would like to apply swedish as system language on a Mi 5s and was wondering what "Swedish (Global)" means from the first post in this thread. Does it mean there is a global ROM with swedish language?
I can't find swedish as language anywhere. I can see there is an xml on GIT but don't know how to install it on the phone.
Please help.
from 7.1.5...

Thank you very much for another nice build!

On Mi Note 2 I just noticed that the "screenshot" feature has a semi-bug: screenshots are captured and saved correctly but the small preview in the top right corner is frozen for 30 to 90 seconds, non responsive to touch.

Okay so sometimes the close apps (swipe up in recent apps) is bugged , and also I don't like the screen turning black/white on fade when u close the screen. Battery on global is a bit better. This had less screen time.. Hope this can get fixed for Redmi note 4.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Many thanks bro. Thats good news! MI4c is waitting android 7 with highly appreciated! Many thanks for your support and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Optimization - Games froze because of the Game speed booster (01-03)

So that's why Need For Speed No Limits was freezing every now and then. Hopefully will be fixed for good on 7.1.5

06d59a0657e63aacbeccc475b316be0d.jpg

Wysłane z mojego Mi-4c

Status
Not open for further replies.