MIUI 8.2 6.12.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From your battery graph I can see that your phone never slept. But may be just a bug in battery statistics. Especially because there was long period of time when your screen was "on" but statistics shows that your phone was not awake. This is technically impossible.
:)

NU mai insista ..ca nu e in sens negativ..7h SOT e genial... nu graficul sau draining-ul e problema. Omu a incercat sa arate cat de bine sta romul la baterie...

I explain to my fellow country man what he missed to view, and why is bettter to stop here.

Happy new year guys!!!!

Can someone tell me plz how can i put my Redmi 2 detecting sinal on SIM card?? I just update do Miui 8 (weekly version), and now i cant get this phone work , i try to flash to 7 and same thing , its strange on miui 7 4.4 didnt have this problems ! can someone give a hand...

Please update the Yandex best browser icon !

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

:)

NU mai insista ..ca nu e in sens negativ..7h SOT e genial... nu graficul sau draining-ul e problema. Omu a incercat sa arate cat de bine sta romul la baterie...

I explain to my fellow country man what he missed to view, and why is bettter to stop here.

Happy new year guys!!!!
My English it's just fine, thank you very much. An amazing SOT will never put me in awe. SOT is relative. Depends on brightness level, depends if you are using your phone indoor or outdoor, depends what you are doing while your screen it's on: browsing, playing an intensive game or maybe just reading an ebook on a low dim display to keep your eyes protected. On same phone, two different people with two different usages will have two different SOT times. I judge if a battery life it's amazing or not according to stand by battery drain. I see no advantage if battery is draining at same peace no matter if actually use the phone or if I keep it my pocket. Cheers.

Reactions: isma53
Do you noticed battery drain in stand by ? You only flash rom and nothing more ? Can you post battery stats image ?

How is battery life ? Battery drain in stand by ?
498ea4dfbaeb9c67414b36052ae2bb70.jpg
a6e3568b03d44f03021db558e9fe1de6.jpg

Here are the screen shots. Battery seem fine, but need to be tested longer. First impression is good.
(Flashed Rom and battery fix at the same time though)

Envoyé de mon Redmi Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Dr.MTR
Hy everyone,
After the latest update (6.12.29) I'm not able to set my google backup account.
Anybody has any ideea?
Screenshot_2016-12-31-10-16-26-228_com.android.settings.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi Redmi Pro everything seems ok, battery too. Only one problem; wallpaper carousel not changing pictures(only two) are changing. Why? Clear app data doesn't solve problem. Happy New Year to all of you guys
For my Redmi pro also not working only two images same problem from 22-12

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: maker1611
still have some freezes with this rom. had it already at .22 version.

Can i do something? I Have Mi5s

battery drain is extremely high during calls, about 1% per minute. didn't had this before. mi5s

My English it's just fine, thank you very much. An amazing SOT will never put me in awe. SOT is relative. Depends on brightness level, depends if you are using your phone indoor or outdoor, depends what you are doing while your screen it's on: browsing, playing an intensive game or maybe just reading an ebook on a low dim display to keep your eyes protected. On same phone, two different people with two different usages will have two different SOT times. I judge if a battery life it's amazing or not according to stand by battery drain. I see no advantage if battery is draining at same peace no matter if actually use the phone or if I keep it my pocket. Cheers.

You have to understand, that..this guys (myself in parallel) are testing countless versions of the roms. Weekly, daily's and diff translate rom's.. till release every friday. If some of us are impressed with a version of a ROM about battery life, stability, ETC.. is because they saw MUCH WORST one's.
I'm also not impressed by only 1 occurrence in remote case... but sometimes.. some rom's properly flashed can amaze the users.

So far, 2 working hours = 1 hour SOT .. means something. Ofc, you are right and there is a balance for each and every user. That phone wasn't let to sleep to show a proper graph. It's up to you if you want 3 days backup or 10h intensive use.

No matter you do to minimize consumption, if the rom doesn't help you, your hands are tight. Graw just showed that finally we have some optimization in kernel and framework.

I hope i made my point clear, and you don't take it personally. I tried to explain what i wanted to say. I hope i manage to do it.

Thank you xioami.eu translate team, test team, shef's :) ..

Happy new Year.

Reactions: laueugen
Status
Not open for further replies.